Oasis of the Seas - show sign up?

You sign up in the app when you board the ship. I had a little trouble with that so there is a phone number you can call from your room for the ticket office and I signed up for all the shows speaking to someone. Also guest service desk can do it for you too but then you have to stand on line 

• Like 1

We also just got off the Oasis yesterday.  I made use of the app to make our show resys once onboard.  It was very easy (since I had my 28 yr old son do it for us ☺️).  I have always been a 1s and 0s guy, this new tech is an obsession I did not grow up with.  I was at the PUB last week and the guitarist was doing a great job with 60s & 70s tunes.  I noticed that a couple in their 20s were sitting at a table, each focused on their phones for 25 minutes, typing away, seemingly oblivious to the entertainer 20 feet away. Welcome to the new world.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Cruiser24 said:

I know you need to reserve spots for the Aqua and Ice shows but do you also need reservations for the headliner shows?

41 minutes ago, shippmates said:

We just got off the Oasis on Sunday and we did have to make reservations for the headliners and the comedy shows.  We did not have to make reservations to see the movies.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think it has always been that way. Just one more reason why I wish there was a schedule ahead of time to plan things out.

1 hour ago, moonltnite said:

How far ahead can you start making reservations for shows?  Is it 90 days?   We're on the March 6th Oasis sailing. 

I wish they still did that, but not anymore. Everyone books once onboard 😟

We sail next on Jan 9th and our check in shows it opens around the 25th of Nov, we shall see.

Edited by DiamondSuiteCruiser

On 10/13/2021 at 7:32 PM, Ocean Boy said:

It would be nice if they provided a schedule ahead of time. It does take a bit of time to figure out which times work best for your personal needs.

Schedule was in the cabin, which wasn't open yet.  Had to thumb through each day on the app, figure out which shows were offered each day and time, which were vaxed-only (no masks).  Then went back and booked on app.  Did this after lunch while waiting for cabins to open.

9 hours ago, LeeW said:

Schedule was in the cabin, which wasn't open yet.  Had to thumb through each day on the app, figure out which shows were offered each day and time, which were vaxed-only (no masks).  Then went back and booked on app.  Did this after lunch while waiting for cabins to open.

I much prefer doing it ahead of time at home in the cruise planner. I just don't see this change as a step forward.