Our Anthem Cruise has charter or group with PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FAN CRUISE MAR 20-27 2022

Hi,

Yesterday I just booked a 7 night Anthem cruise for 3/20/2022.  I was looking for the roll call and saw that this is also a Philadelphia Eagles Fan Cruise.  I'm assuming it's a partial charter since I was able to book a room yesterday.

Have you ever cruised with a large group from a partial charter?  Did it impact your cruise at all?   I'm concerned that venues might be closed to accomadate private events for the charter.  

Appreciate your feedback.  

Edited by taylortime05

• taylortime05 changed the title to Our Anthem Cruise has charter or group with PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FAN CRUISE MAR 20-27 2022

We are booked for the 3.27 sailing and have been thinking about turning into a b2b with adding the 3.20 sailing.

I saw online some charter details for this cruise it didnt look like they would take over too much.  I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

8 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We are booked for the 3.27 sailing and have been thinking about turning into a b2b with adding the 3.20 sailing.

I saw online some charter details for this cruise it didnt look like they would take over too much.  I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

Thank you!   

We are booked on this cruise as well (couldn't say no to the great prices last week!). I went down the rabbit hole and checked out the social media for the cruise and it looks like the charter will likely be/has been canceled (?) (perhaps the reason for the lower prices now?)

But at any rate, we've been on a few cruises with partial charters and have only had some daytime venues closed for events, with minimal impact.

Either way, looking forward to March and the first time on Anthem!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Fan Cruise Update

The Eagles Fan Cruise scheduled aboard the Anthem of the Seas for March 20-27, 2022, has been officially cancelled. Due to the uncertainties still surrounding COVID-19 we’ve decided it’s in the best interest for the fans to cancel the cruise now. Given the current circumstances, we would not be able to guarantee that Eagles fans would be able to experience the cruise in the manner it was envisioned. The last thing we want to do is to fall short on the promise of providing Eagles Fans with the utmost riveting experience of cruising side-by-side with their favorite Eagles superstars in the unfiltered manner we originally planned

We sincerely apologize for the sad news, but we believe it’s the right thing to do for now. 

Thank You

Just found this on the website for the Eagles cruise.  I did not even know about it when I booked, my husband would not have been happy, lets just say he is not an Eagles fan lol. 

Edited by cruise2

1 hour ago, cruise2 said:
Fan Cruise Update

The Eagles Fan Cruise scheduled aboard the Anthem of the Seas for March 20-27, 2022, has been officially cancelled. Due to the uncertainties still surrounding COVID-19 we’ve decided it’s in the best interest for the fans to cancel the cruise now. Given the current circumstances, we would not be able to guarantee that Eagles fans would be able to experience the cruise in the manner it was envisioned. The last thing we want to do is to fall short on the promise of providing Eagles Fans with the utmost riveting experience of cruising side-by-side with their favorite Eagles superstars in the unfiltered manner we originally planned

We sincerely apologize for the sad news, but we believe it’s the right thing to do for now. 

Thank You

Just found this on the website for the Eagles cruise.  I did not even know about it when I booked, my husband would not have been happy, lets just say he is not an Eagles fan lol. 

So ... the cruise has been cancelled, kind of like the Eagles hopes of winning anything this year?  LOL #GoDallasCowboys!

• Haha 1

I think they just don't want the Eagle "fans" baratting their hapless Eagles and or possibly throwing them overboard. There is a reason why there is a jail in the depths of the stadium where the Eagles play.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

That sailing has been real cheap for quite some time - kinda wondering if RCI knew a long time ago that they'd have a bunch of unsold inventory.

Or the fact that no one wants to be near Eagle fans if they had a choice in the matter.