Laundry in Club Balcony Suites

Russiamomm

33 minutes ago, leugerst said:

We just got off the Jade and had a club Balcony--our cabin steward put a fairly large bag in our room for laundry, we had 8 t-shirts and other undergarments.  Everything was returned two days later.

Excellent!  Thank you.  I’m on a B2B so will definitely need some laundry done.

50 minutes ago, complawyer said:

although you get afree bag of laundry done as a club balcony perk, there are frequent offers of laundry 

service throughout the cruise for a slight charge. 

I saw that the mid week special is 29.99 a bag.  It’s gone up.  I think it was $15 or $20 when I cruised last.  I think that’s high for that small bag.  

18 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

Hi everyone.  For the Club Balcony Suites the website says you get “Complimentary choice of one valet laundry or pressing service”.  What exactly does this mean?  Is it one item or is it a bag of laundry?  Thanks!

This Cub Balcony fill-a-bag offer is a 1 day service (dropped off the next night). The standard paid fill-a-bag is 2 day service (dropped off the second night). 

image.png.c84b7d5b0bee37499d12af71b20a64cd.png

3 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

I saw that the mid week special is 29.99 a bag.  It’s gone up.  I think it was $15 or $20 when I cruised last.  I think that’s high for that small bag.  

That bag holds so much . I was shocked. We still had room.

18 hours ago, Russiamomm said:

Excellent!  Thank you.  I’m on a B2B so will definitely need some laundry done.

Do not put anything in that you are even slightly concerned about shrinking. I had 3 items that I can never wear again. And even an old t-shirt that I have had for a while was little snug. But husbands clothes all came out great.

Edited by tinkr2
misspell

my wife has the uncanny ability to stuff the bag to the gills. we always take advantage of the sales on laundry, and even use the laundry when not on sale. if you are on a longer then 7 day cruise, this almost becomes a must.

never had anything item come back in any lesser shape thenwhen we sent it to be cleaned. they come back, nice and neatly folded in a basket.

We do a couple of bags of laundry on every cruise (and we cruise multiple times a year). We have never had any issues with the care given by the laundry crew. Not even problems with those old t-shirts. All come out perfectly. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, BirdTravels said:

We do a couple of bags of laundry on every cruise (and we cruise multiple times a year). We have never had any issues with the care given by the laundry crew. Not even problems with those old t-shirts. All come out perfectly. 

Glad you had good luck. My 2 linen pieces are very tiny now. They were brand new and only worn once in Athens. It was a short skirt, now its a micro skirt.While I accept I could have gotten fatter, I certainly didn't grow 5 inches.😀

• 1 year later...
On 10/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, BirdTravels said:

This Cub Balcony fill-a-bag offer is a 1 day service (dropped off the next night). The standard paid fill-a-bag is 2 day service (dropped off the second night). 

image.png.c84b7d5b0bee37499d12af71b20a64cd.png

Would this be one bag per person or one bag per stateroom?