Live from the Encore to Seattle & Alaska with Cleveland and company!!

On 10/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, Cheesegirl23 said:

I'll be on that prime cruise too! Thanks for the fun review - im all about the food, loved it!

Prima 10/31/22?  If so looks like Cleveland Cruisin will be on that one as well and so will DH and me.  Looking forward to meeting you all then!  Halloween cruises are fun especially if people "dress up" in some way.

Edited by snorklinbarb
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, snorklinbarb said:

Prima 10/31/22?  If so looks like Cleveland Cruisin will be on that one as well and so will DH and me.  Looking forward to meeting you all then!  Halloween cruises are fun especially if people "dress up" in some way.

Yep! Halloween next year!

On 10/11/2021 at 8:53 AM, ClevelandCruisin said:

I remember when we used to get a card for a time change notice. Not this time, just a little note anyone could miss on the front page of the dailies. 

This should be top news, not hidden away. Not sure who designs these dailies. Reminds me of one of those disclaimers you never can read on TV or that they have to put, but make it so small to read.

We were on the same cruise! Enjoying your posts (I'm half way through, now, reminiscing.) We had a slightly different excellent experience: we booked Kinky Boots within 15 minutes of boarding. Our Freestyle Dailies were either on our bed when we came in for the night or stuck on our cabin number if our "Do Not Disturb" was on - we never had to ask for it. And we got Time Change cards both ways!

Also, I'm not entirely sure Taste was closed because of the passenger number, with the "pardon our dust" signs up just for show. We pretty much camped out at Mixx Bar for parts of each day, and saw workers going in and out more than once. If they were doing it to keep up appearances, NCL is Disney level. Perhaps it was a drunken mirage? (I know you didn't post that, I'm just adding this here...)

• Like 1

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

I'm glad you loved this cruise as much as we did. I wonder if we saw each other? Probably! I loved the half-filled ship experience. Sounds like you did, too.

Have to agree with you about the buffet. We only ate there once for lunch & twice for breakfast (mostly because we had early excursions both times).

We'll DEFINITELY sail the Encore again!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

I'm glad you loved this cruise as much as we did. I wonder if we saw each other? Probably! I loved the half-filled ship experience. Sounds like you did, too.

Have to agree with you about the buffet. We only ate there once for lunch & twice for breakfast (mostly because we had early excursions both times).

We'll DEFINITELY sail the Encore again!

19 hours ago, 2 Fun Guys said:

We were on the same cruise! Enjoying your posts (I'm half way through, now, reminiscing.) We had a slightly different excellent experience: we booked Kinky Boots within 15 minutes of boarding. Our Freestyle Dailies were either on our bed when we came in for the night or stuck on our cabin number if our "Do Not Disturb" was on - we never had to ask for it. And we got Time Change cards both ways!

Also, I'm not entirely sure Taste was closed because of the passenger number, with the "pardon our dust" signs up just for show. We pretty much camped out at Mixx Bar for parts of each day, and saw workers going in and out more than once. If they were doing it to keep up appearances, NCL is Disney level. Perhaps it was a drunken mirage? (I know you didn't post that, I'm just adding this here...)

We were at the Mixx bar often, probably saw you there!