Another e-ticket! Meraviglia

jules815

Just got yet another e-ticket from MSC for our cruise sailing next week.  The one we got a few days ago (our second or third) had an updated boarding time. The one I got today has the same (most current) boarding time. Nothing else appears to have changed, but I'd hate to have missed it.

Anyone else getting duplicates? 

16 minutes ago, jules815 said:

Just got yet another e-ticket from MSC for our cruise sailing next week.  The one we got a few days ago (our second or third) had an updated boarding time. The one I got today has the same (most current) boarding time. Nothing else appears to have changed, but I'd hate to have missed it.

Anyone else getting duplicates? 

I guess MSC is over compensating after all the reports of those not able to get their e-tickets  for their cruises out of Florida.

• Like 1

Hey, phissy. It's all good (at least we know but can't even ask for a refund/cruise credit until Dec 1/Nov. 30--not sure). My older son and I are visiting Seattle--first time--right now. We can see Lumen Field tonight out our window (not football fans particularly). We are enjoying the HECK out of the weather! We are enjoying Seattle so much.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rhea98 said:

Hey, phissy. It's all good (at least we know but can't even ask for a refund/cruise credit until Dec 1/Nov. 30--not sure). My older son and I are visiting Seattle--first time--right now. We can see Lumen Field tonight out our window (not football fans particularly). We are enjoying the HECK out of the weather! We are enjoying Seattle so much.

So glad you are having a wonderful visit. You picked a beautiful time of year to visit Seattle. Yesterday was a picture perfect day. Sunny ,clear and in the 60’s. The mountain is out and the fall colors are everywhere. We even have a Beluga whale in the waters off Seattle. It should be in Alaska waters. Must have followed a cruise ship here?   Have fun.

Thanks for the shout out.

• Like 2