Love and Marriage Show? (Odyssey recently?)

Good Morning,

I was wondering if the Love and Marriage Show has been on the recent sailing for Odyssey?

If not is there someone you can email (Activities Director?) that you can request to have put on your sailing?

We will be getting married on the ship in a week and was wondering if they had the show recently?

I think it would be awesome to have the show since I was told by the Wedding Company that we will be the first couple married on board Odyssey.

Thank for the help!

11 minutes ago, lauren0309 said:

Dont know about other ships but we were on Oasis recently and no Love and Marriage show which was disappointing. I can't understand why. Couples can social distance on the stage.

Sounds odd considering how cheap it is to put the show on, the attendance they get, and their playing reruns of it over and over on the ship tv.  Maybe it varies by cruise director.

55 minutes ago, Cruiser0987 said:

I was going to ask this question as well! We are very curious if it will be on the symphony ship next week as we are booked for our honeymoon and got married a week ago. We’re really hoping it is as it’s great entertainment!!

Can’t see it on the app for Symphony this week unfortunately.

59 minutes ago, Cruiser0987 said:

I was going to ask this question as well! We are very curious if it will be on the symphony ship next week as we are booked for our honeymoon and got married a week ago. We’re really hoping it is as it’s great entertainment!!

Congratulations!    I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon cruise🤩

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

It's not listed on mine for next week.

Headliner shows and other entertainment may not show on the app until shortly before boarding. But you can see details for the current cruise for an idea of what the schedule for yours might look like.

1 hour ago, thjeepster said:

Are you on the ship right now?  If so, how many people are sailing this week?

I am not on this cruise.  A friend is and posted that there were 1,161 passengers this week.  The 6 night cruises tend to have more each week than the 8 night cruises.  I don't know why that is but....