New Celebrity 2023 cruises showing up

HskrCrsr

7 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Edge schedules are published and available now. If there is a second ship, they will announce it between now and December.

They must have published Nz/Aus months ago because it's almost completely booked up.  It is summer and I looked at a holiday cruise.  Wondering when to look for a 2024 cruise.

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

They must have published Nz/Aus months ago because it's almost completely booked up.  It is summer and I looked at a holiday cruise.  Wondering when to look for a 2024 cruise.

Officially booking opens tomorrow.  There is a 2 day period before opening to all for Captains Club.  Got a email that had a link & we booked.  It could be what you are seeing is because not open yet.  Did you try and do a mock booking putting in your CC #.

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

2024 sailings for Edge are available now out into April. But when I look at the holiday 2023 cruise, I still see plenty of availability. Note that they reclassified some categories, so with fewer cabins in a given category, it might look like there are more bookings than there really are.

13 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I just booked the Edge for a B2B Aus & NZ for Jan 2024. We were fortunate to get the same SV on deck 10 for both cruises. If you want an SV book now, they're going fast.

4 minutes ago, MustBCruzn said:

I just booked the Edge for a B2B Aus & NZ for Jan 2024. We were fortunate to get the same SV on deck 10 for both cruises. If you want an SV book now, they're going fast.

Have you done AZ at that time of year before?  When we did the afternoon  temps were 95+.  We did in a SV on the Solstice Deck 11 and after  11am the balcony was unusable.  We were sailing from Perth around to Sydney.  We had to keep the curtains to the balcony closed all afternoon into the evening as the sun hitting the glass made the cabin so hot the a/c couldn’t handle it.  Dressed for dinner every day with the cabin door partially open to allow cooler air from the hall into the cabin.  Cabin attendant said that happens when it gets very hot.  He put a couple of fans in the hall to help move air to us sweltering in the SVs.  Hopefully with the Edge being newer it can handle the heat and you will have lower temperatures than we experienced.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Have you done AZ at that time of year before?  When we did the afternoon  temps were 95+.  We did in a SV on the Solstice Deck 11 and after  11am the balcony was unusable.  We were sailing from Perth around to Sydney.  We had to keep the curtains to the balcony closed all afternoon into the evening as the sun hitting the glass made the cabin so hot the a/c couldn’t handle it.  Dressed for dinner every day with the cabin door partially open to allow cooler air from the hall into the cabin.  Cabin attendant said that happens when it gets very hot.  He put a couple of fans in the hall to help move air to us sweltering in the SVs.  Hopefully with the Edge being newer it can handle the heat and you will have lower temperatures than we experienced.  

Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up. 

22 minutes ago, MustBCruzn said:

Yikes! Thanks for the heads-up. 

Your welcome.  We haven’t been in a SV on the  Edge they may have some overhang from the deck above.  The S class only have about a foot.  If it is 2-3 feet that would block some of the sun. 

Eclipse sailings in Australia / NZ 2023 have been available for a while. 
Edge bookings for 2023/24 opened up here in Sydney yesterday. There was plenty of availability including sunset sky suites, which we booked. Only 842 days to go…

57 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Your welcome.  We haven’t been in a SV on the  Edge they may have some overhang from the deck above.  The S class only have about a foot.  If it is 2-3 feet that would block some of the sun. 

I've been on Edge and toured an SV on deck 8. Roughly half the balcony was shaded by the deck above.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boatharbour said:

Eclipse sailings in Australia / NZ 2023 have been available for a while. 
Edge bookings for 2023/24 opened up here in Sydney yesterday. There was plenty of availability including sunset sky suites, which we booked. Only 842 days to go…

Other than sky suites were there specific categories you checked?  I am looking at veranda, blu seeing some availability but not nearly as much as I expect.  I will wait a few days.

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Other than sky suites were there specific categories you checked?  I am looking at veranda, blu seeing some availability but not nearly as much as I expect.  I will wait a few days.

I only looked at sunset staterooms and sky suites and there was plenty of availability 24 hours ago. This is for March 2024. 
We were hoping to cruise earlier, but couldn’t get the desired itinerary / stateroom type in 2023 for NZ. We’re keeping a eye on the release of cruises in Scandinavia for 2023 instead.