Encore Club Balcony Suite

cruisekitty22

We were in the club balcony suite on the Encore in August. It had the tub/shower and was actually hard to get into. Rebooked the Encore in September and this time went with just a balcony. Balcony was much better. Smaller bathroom with just a shower was the only difference between the two cabins.

Would like to add that  I am 5'2" and to get in and out of the tub was difficult because the tub is so high and your wedging your body between the two sliding shower doors to get in and out. My Mom is 71 and has had Knee and hip replacement so that was difficult for her do also. So yes there are some tubs in the Club Balcony Suites. 

2 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

I think I will stick with the balcony room. Cant chance a bathtub cabin.  Thanks all!

Upgrade to the MA or MB category of Club Balcony Suites and you will get the fancy shower. On Encore, the MC cabins have tubs. 

I had a regular balcony on the Encore recently and the couple we traveled with had the Club Balcony.  Our balcony room was the smallest such room we've ever had.  The couch was so close to the closet that it was really awkward to access the closet.  The bathroom in the club balcony is definitely bigger (theirs had a tub) but I think the living area was slightly larger as well.  I don't care about the bigger bathroom but was so irritated with the size of the regular balcony that we booked the club balcony for our upcoming Bliss cruise.  So take that NCL!  (Oh, I guess they did.....took more of my money that is:)) 

10 hours ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Anyone stay in a Club Balcony Suite recently on the ENCORE and did it have a bathtub or a bigger shower?  Looking to upgrade to the Club Balcony Suite from a balcony but only if it has a shower, NO Bathtub!

9 hours ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

Not to hijack the thread, but does anyone know if Epic has tubs on the CBS?

It depends on the cabin class. Family rooms have tubs. We had a full size shower on our Encore cruise in August.

We have had both showers and tubs on the Epic depending on the cabin class. As we get older and less nimble, we appreciate a larger showers/tubs in the CBS,,, the transporter tube showers are too small for us to use. 

image.png.a061e16999fdf7404d08f36333935571.png

image.png.7641891567034430a36a6edec335d11c.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fastpitchdad said:

We had a Spa Club Balcony on the Encore and it did not have a tub. We had a Haven Spa Suite on the Getaway and it had a nice tub very separate from the shower 🙂 

Yes. The jacuzzi tub in the middle of the room next to the window. 

p0.jpg.6d70ce2180562814d2788ac89e66fecd.jpg

p1.jpg.2f7341ff3162e2a1f23d4bbfcd6702bf.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It depends on the cabin class. Family rooms have tubs. We had a full size shower on our Encore cruise in August.

We have had both showers and tubs on the Epic depending on the cabin class. As we get older and less nimble, we appreciate a larger showers/tubs in the CBS,,, the transporter tube showers are too small for us to use. 

image.png.a061e16999fdf7404d08f36333935571.png

image.png.7641891567034430a36a6edec335d11c.png

Is this Encore?

26 minutes ago, CruizinKittie40 said:

Is this Encore?

We were "told" that the family minis had tubs. If we are not in a suite, we usually book MAs and have never had a tub in a MA. 

I think I mentioned before, as we have gotten older and don't move as well, the full size shower has become a necessity for us. 

22 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

We were "told" that the family minis had tubs. If we are not in a suite, we usually book MAs and have never had a tub in a MA. 

I think I mentioned before, as we have gotten older and don't move as well, the full size shower has become a necessity for us. 

Sorry I wasn't clear, I was asking if the pictures were of Encore or Epic