Planning ahead - June 2022

astrocat

So .. casting forward in an optimistic fashion, we are looking to book for June 2022 to the Tuamotus.

Surely that will be safe enough ..... however I'd like to seek some psychic reassurance from the board (and I mean this board, not the ouija version ... )

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, astrocat said:

So .. casting forward in an optimistic fashion, we are looking to book for June 2022 to the Tuamotus.

Surely that will be safe enough ..... however I'd like to seek some psychic reassurance from the board (and I mean this board, not the ouija version ... )

Maybe NZ and the Cook's should open up first  .... this 'bubble' is an issue. Not one active covid case on Aitutaki and everyone on board the PG is vaccinated and required to do several covid test from the time you board a plane stateside to when you return. Maybe you can give us some reassurance that the 'bubble' will be removed shortly  ...

5 hours ago, Wendy The Wanderer said:

Do you think you'll be allowed to leave NZ by that time?  

The current situation is as follows: https://safetravel.govt.nz/covid-19-coronavirus#overlay-context=covid-19-coronavirus   We certainly wouldn't be leaving before that advice was lifted. 🙂

Edited by astrocat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

Maybe NZ and the Cook's should open up first  .... this 'bubble' is an issue. Not one active covid case on Aitutaki and everyone on board the PG is vaccinated and required to do several covid test from the time you board a plane stateside to when you return. Maybe you can give us some reassurance that the 'bubble' will be removed shortly  ...

Yes fully vaccinated here and ready to be tested any time!