Ovation Australian summer cancelled.

Hogbay

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 8:03 PM, crzndeb said:

I don’t know how quickly cruises can come together, or if there needs to be a certain amount of time that ports stops need to be secured. Would love RT Hawaii or even 10/11 RT Mexico.

I did talk to my room stewardess this morning before disembarking and many of the crew are now being transferred to other ships, when they thought they were going home. She is going to Quantum. 

thanks for the reply.

So sad to see Ovation just sitting near Seattle and waiting until next May to start cruising,

It is like being in cruise ship JAIL.  Feel bad for crew but at least they are in USA waters and not floating around in Asian waters.   Still I wish they would do trips to Hawaii.   

34 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

thanks for the reply.

So sad to see Ovation just sitting near Seattle and waiting until next May to start cruising,

It is like being in cruise ship JAIL.  Feel bad for crew but at least they are in USA waters and not floating around in Asian waters.   Still I wish they would do trips to Hawaii.   

Or use it as a hotel, offering packages, and tendering people out. LOL 

It looks like she will be in Seattle and the coastal waters off the west coast for a while

found this on the West Seattle Blog;

Royal Caribbean International’s the Ovation of Seas will continue to spend more time around Puget Sound in the coming winter months under minimal operations. Currently, she is anchored in Yukon Harbor in Kitsap County, where the U.S. Coast Guard determines the berthing locations. She’ll spend approximately one week at anchor before heading out to coastal and international waters. She’ll then return to Pier 66 for the day on Friday, Nov. 12 for provisioning, bunkering, and crew movements. Then it’s back to Yukon Harbor and other movements out to sea before coming back to Pier 66 on Monday, Dec. 13 for more operations during the day. While in our waters, Ovation of the Seas utilizes marine gas oil (MGO), a low-sulfur fuel. In between these locations, it will be very possible to continue to see the Ovation of the Seas throughout our area.

This was a statement from the Port of Seattle in late October

• Thanks 1