Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That bartender is a bit of a joker. He folded this napkin and put a lime under it so it seemingly floated across the bar

41D9E9CB-60EC-4A33-B421-FA448BBDAEB1.jpeg

Smokehouse bartenders on the Horizon were doing the exact same thing a couple week ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Speaking of not understanding. This guy next to me…tijana made him a Nikola special. That’s what she’s calling the drink Nikola made for me here before the shutdown. 

He saw Nader making a cucumber sunrise and asked what it was. Nader says cucumber sunrise. He says “chicken bear sunrise?”

So maybe the 1st thing I order from Alchemy is "chicken bear sunrise" to see the reaction 🤣

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

So what happens after drink 15 can you pay cash or do they cut you off?

It’s still early 

I’m going to be fine. Dinner, packing, shows. I’m traveling tomorrow. I don’t need to drink all night.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was looking at dinner and 9 and 9:30

was all I got for JiJi’s. During that last drink I rechecked and they had a 6:30 pop up. It’s 6:20 i’m wearing a foo fighter t-shirt and under armour shorts. I book it, down the drink, race

to the room. Realize I never finished packing. Throw on jeans and a polo. Throw the other clothes apart from tomorrows in the suitcase, and race to JiJi’s. I come off the elevator on deck 11. I hear that dance to the music song. I see my reflection in the mirror and do my best Martin Lawrence impression. I stop outside the window at cucina. This guy has a huge pie on his plate. I need to figure out what that is.

I get to JiJi’s out of breath and get seated.

I think the pie may be from the Carnival Kitchen pie baking class. We are taking it next week and it says they will serve it at dinner or deliver to your stateroom etc., and the class is on Friday so that makes sense!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Well I have to say that if it were me at 15 I can guarantee you I would be doing none of the above 😀

well there you go. I absolutely have to do at least one because I haven’t packed anything other than clothes 

• Haha 2

I Came back to the room to finish packing. Once that was done I realized it was time for comedy. I ran out and forgot my phone. I get there and the capacity sign is out which I know is some bologna sandwiches because I saw 5 people walk out. A few ladies walked up and raised heck and they let us in. Turns out it’s the same show he’s already done so I walked out. He must only have two adult shows. Some of them have 3-5. What was this clown doing during covid? And half of the show last night he was just making fun of people walking down the hallway. 

I will try to get to the Lowell sanders show. I missed both of his adult shows so I know I haven’t seen it.

I don’t complain much on surveys but I will definitely mention how the handle this comedy club. At least fill the seats and if 5 people leave, let 5 in like Mardi Gras does with the piano bar. But they aren’t even filling them all before they cut it off. I think they’re just closing the door at showtime and saying that’s it.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m going to be fine. Dinner, packing, shows. I’m traveling tomorrow. I don’t need to drink all night.

Hey Greg I’m curious about your tolerance level. On these days when you maxed out at 15 drinks, were you ever drunk or were they spread out enough throughout the day that you just had a pleasant buzz? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Greg! Patti and I have decided to call it a cruise and get some rest for tomorrow. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and share some time and drinks together. If we don't see you tomorrow morning,  have a safe trip home and see you on the boards! 😎

• Like 21