Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

4 hours ago, WhiteOptima said:

Is toilet paper on any of those?   We were at Sam’s Club today and they had none.

Pretty much all of the toilet paper used by consumers in the USA comes from the USA.  I work in transportation/logistics and I've hauled a lot of toilet paper directly from domestic paper mills.  Never have I hauled it on an ocean container, but I guess it could happen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I tried putting my fake tooth in. I just don’t think it’s ready. There’s pain like in the tooth next to it. I forget that I don’t have a tooth there and it’s apparent when I laugh which is frequent on cruises. So my biggest fear is I’m going to get that “oh yeah he’s from the south he doesn’t even have all his teeth”

Nah! Your a hockey player

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the forward deck and cabin shots, Greg.  I'll be in cabin 7208 (one of the corner cabins) on an upcoming cruise.  Saw a YouTube video of the inside of the cabin, so now I know what to expect for the outside.  Hopefully not too many people will know about the "secret" deck. 😁 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Luckysll said:

Thanks for the forward deck and cabin shots, Greg.  I'll be in cabin 7208 (one of the corner cabins) on an upcoming cruise.  Saw a YouTube video of the inside of the cabin, so now I know what to expect for the outside.  Hopefully not too many people will know about the "secret" deck. 😁 

Oh yeah the corners are tough to get. I booked three of them during the shutdown…all canceled.