Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

I headed up to see what pig and anchor had. They just have that one small tv on the side of the bar. Then that big one and a small one in the back. All were on the raiders and eagles. I have a small stake in Dallas godert and Derek Carr is a backup for me. But my money is more with the rams and lions. Stafford and Kupp with the rams and hockenson with the lions. I’d rather watch that game.

2FE609F2-6458-47B5-AE2D-9D8C0B0E84CD.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

Hi Greg.  Super late to the show and only on page 4 but I just have to ask - are you singing the Mighty Mighty Bosstones?  The "da da's" I'm hearing in my head with that song aren't matching your typed "da da's" and it's starting to bring my OCD to the forefront!  🙃 😁

You may be the first person that got it.

15 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

This is what I don't understand.  The ship seems busy everywhere.  And it's loud everywhere.  I can't even imagine what it's like with 50% more passengers at full double occupancy capacity.

I think we’re higher than 50%. I think we’re around 70% and most of what we’re missing I think is kids.

16 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

Hi Greg.  Super late to the show and only on page 4 but I just have to ask - are you singing the Mighty Mighty Bosstones?  The "da da's" I'm hearing in my head with that song aren't matching your typed "da da's" and it's starting to bring my OCD to the forefront!  🙃 😁

For everyone who missed it which I think is everyone except for @4hunters it was when I was at the dentist walking back to get my impression for my fake tooth.

• Like 5

Not to be a party pooper, but the crowds is what turned us off to sailing Vista, it was so crowded in places is was very uncomfortable and not enjoyable......but then we are NOT crowd people, those days are gone we are old and retired but love life!

ENJOY and I am not a fan of the chair hogs, disrespectful but then I'm here and you are there!

• Like 4