What is the latest time you can disembark a cruise?

farjar

1 minute ago, farjar said:

Our ship will be docking at 7:00am.  Since we have a late flight and the airport is very close to the pier we are in no rush to disembark. How late can we stay aboard before we are expected to leave?

Usually. 9:15 to 9:45.  They usually like people off by 9:30 IIRC.

Remember they have to prepare for passengers wanting to board in just a couple of hours.

• Thanks 1

I would suggest planning on being onboard no later than 9.30 am.  The crew will probably still be doing deep cleans before the next batch of cruisers arrive and those cruisers will still expect to be onboard by 11am!

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I would suggest planning on being onboard no later than 9.30 am.  The crew will probably still be doing deep cleans before the next batch of cruisers arrive and those cruisers will still expect to be onboard by 11am!

I assume you mean be "off board" by 9:30 AM. 😄 

• Thanks 1

We're definitely always out of our stateroom by 8:30, the room stewards have a lot of work on turn around day.  Then we're off the ship by 9.  On segmented sailings I've seen people linger longer, usually in the MDR enjoying their last breakfast.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, farjar said:

Our ship will be docking at 7:00am.  Since we have a late flight and the airport is very close to the pier we are in no rush to disembark. How late can we stay aboard before we are expected to leave?

I will echo the 9-930 range. Boarding can start as early as 10:30 or 11 so they really are scrambling to get everything deep cleaned and turned over. As others note you should be out of your cabin by 8:30 or so. 

Not sure how late your flight is, but I recommend booking one of their tours with a transfer. You usually get off between 8 & 830 and then have several hours of sightseeing. Depending on your disembarkation port they usually have several that get you to the airport in the 2-430 range in time for a late afternoon or evening flight. 

• Like 1