Terrace Cafe Question from Oceania Newbie

espmass

9 hours ago, mexicobob said:

We recently returned from a trip to Fort Morgan. Close to Gulf Shores but less people. Closest we got to folks on the beach was over 100 yards away the week we were there. Serious beach time so may not be for everyone.

We've actually stayed out at Ft Morgan a couple of times for family reunions. Definitely less people. When we are there for a month though we like to be close to stores, restaurants, bars etc. It's 10 -15 miles out to Ft Morgan depending on where you rent. 

On 11/6/2021 at 8:09 AM, ORV said:

We've actually stayed out at Ft Morgan a couple of times for family reunions. Definitely less people. When we are there for a month though we like to be close to stores, restaurants, bars etc. It's 10 -15 miles out to Ft Morgan depending on where you rent. 

That two lane winding road seems longer when driving back at night to Fort Morgan. Envy you being able to stay for a week in those parts, no matter where you stay.

On 10/19/2021 at 4:13 PM, espmass said:

I plan to get through the next few cold Winter months reading and re-reading the Riviera sample menus.  Sad, huh?

It is sad. Very very sad. But we are in the same sad Club, LOL. I am eating vicariously until my March 8th Cruise fo sho! And, of course you can sample more than one entree. Or more than two entrees Etc. Oh well,... Back to SpaghettiOs for now...

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2021 at 4:19 AM, espmass said:

Thanks and I we plan to try both the Terrace Cafe and Waves.  Obviously we wouldn't go with wet swim suits.  We will plan for Waves while sitting at the pool and save the Terrace Cafe for when dressed. 

Terrace Cafe is interestingly fun for a casual dinner. They spruce it up so it looks like a real restaurant. Great ocean views. We love Tuscana and Red Ginger but once a cruise we choose to go up to The Terrace Cafe for sushi.

• Like 1