New American Express Offer

4_THE_HALIBUT

Thanks for posting. I don’t have the Carnival offer but did have one for Celebrity ($150 credit for $500).  I also had the one for Royal Caribbean which I used last week, maybe that’s why I received the new one today for Celebrity.

Can you tell me which Amex card you had the Carnival offer on? My Royal and Celebrity offers were on my EveryDay card, nothing on my Delta card.

Edited by live.love.cruise

4 hours ago, 4_THE_HALIBUT said:

Spend $1500 or more, get $400 back. $1500 spend can be in one ore more transactions. Expires 12/31/2021. Good on Carnival, Princess, Holland America, Seabourn and Cunard.

There also is a separate Amex offer out there for Royal Caribbean-$200 Off $500.

Where can I find this amex offer? I have a cruise booked I need to make a payment on.

56 minutes ago, live.love.cruise said:

Thanks for posting. I don’t have the Carnival offer but did have one for Celebrity ($150 credit for $500).  I also had the one for Royal Caribbean which I used last week, maybe that’s why I received the new one today for Celebrity.

Can you tell me which Amex card you had the Carnival offer on? My Royal and Celebrity offers were on my EveryDay card, nothing on my Delta card.

It was on my Everyday card.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, toober said:

Where can I find this amex offer? I have a cruise booked I need to make a payment on.

If you have the app, after you log in with your finger print or password, there will be a tab on the bottom that says "offers", then click travel to see travel offers, if it's available to you it will be there. 

offers are not always the same for all card holders-I don't have the Carnival one yet, but got the Celebrity and used the RCL already.

Keep in mind that they will only display up to 100 available offers. As you add offers to your card, more will show

6 minutes ago, ngrund said:

offers are not always the same for all card holders-I don't have the Carnival one yet, but got the Celebrity and used the RCL already.

Keep in mind that they will only display up to 100 available offers. As you add offers to your card, more will show

Just tried this, didn't work. Added all the travel deals, logged out, cleared everything, logged back in, and now the travel tab is blank (all offers added to card). Looks like they don't auto update the offers. If it does pop up over night or the next day I'll report back.   

There is also a carnival spend $500 get $150. 3 accounts got the $1500 and 2 accounts got the $500 offer. Already pre-paid grats to get $150. Unfortunately all 3 cruises had been paid for but I purposely waited to pre-pay grats knowing they would qualify.

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE RSVR

REDEEMED

10/18/2021

You saved $150.00

It appears (while reading the fine print) the RCL offers is only valid for those booking directly with RCCL

"Offer valid on bookings made online at royalcaribbean.com or by calling 1-866-562-7625 or your Travel Professional." and "Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands"

The Carnival/HAL/Princess offer is also restricted to direct reservations and New ones.

"Offer valid only for reservations booked between 10/18/2021 and 12/31/2021 with (1) Carnival Cruise Line at Carnival.com or phone 1-800-764-7419, (2) Princess Cruises at Princess.com or phone 1-800-774-6237, (3) Holland America Line at Hollandamerica.com or phone 1-877-932-4259, (4) Seabourn at Seabourn.com or phone 1-866-755-5619, or (5) Cunard at Cunard.com or phone 1-800-728-6273"

Please note: For both of these fine offers - There is a serious risk of falling asleep and your head hitting the keyboard while reading through the long, long, very long  "Fine Print" ... DAMHIK

• Like 1

14 hours ago, toober said:

Login to your account and look for AMEX Offers or click on Rewards or Card Benefits, you should be able to find your offers.

4 hours ago, GeoHack said:

There is also a carnival spend $500 get $150. 3 accounts got the $1500 and 2 accounts got the $500 offer. Already pre-paid grats to get $150. Unfortunately all 3 cruises had been paid for but I purposely waited to pre-pay grats knowing they would qualify.

REDEEMED

10/18/2021

You saved $150.00

The way I understood it is if I already paid for the cruise, then I couldn't now pay for gratuities or the drink package for example to get the $150 off. It all had to be done at once. Does that seem correct? I was looking for one of these offers last week.. how convenient it comes up after I've already booked 😞 .

Sometimes the offers state “in one purchase”, sometimes “multiple purchases”.  Check the fine print of your offer.  My PVP enjoys the Amex offers personally and told me that Carnival will refund one credit card and use another one if requested.

6 hours ago, GeoHack said:

REDEEMED

10/18/2021

You saved $150.00

Did you get the offer still for a booking before October 18th? Or does it have to be for a booking made after October 18th?

5 hours ago, Glads77 said:

The way I understood it is if I already paid for the cruise, then I couldn't now pay for gratuities or the drink package for example to get the $150 off. It all had to be done at once. Does that seem correct? I was looking for one of these offers last week.. how convenient it comes up after I've already booked 😞 .

No - it can be done in multiple purchases like most Amex offers. When pre-paying grats it made me do each state room individually and keep paying each time (UGH). So I had 4 state room pre-pay grats charges and the $150 credit was there today.

REDEEMED

10/18/2021

You saved $150.00

Interesting though yesterday they all said CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE RSVR - Today they read CARNIVAL CRUISE LINEMIAMI FL

I was going to pre-pay anyways but interested to see what happens when the charges are no longer pending.

Edited by GeoHack

3 minutes ago, GeoHack said:

No - it can be done in multiple purchases like most Amex offers. When pre-paying grats it made me do each state room individually and keep paying each time (UGH). So I had 4 state room pre-pay grats charges and the $150 credit was there today.

REDEEMED

10/18/2021

You saved $150.00

I have an outstanding balance right now of more than $500 if I use my Amex can I still redeem the offer? I booked my cruise last week.