Set Sail Pass

Mdta

5 hours ago, Mcampo said:

I am having issues with the App and my Sea Pass will not show up. It shows for like a second a disappears. I can view online. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution? We sail in 24 days. Thank you 

check and make sure your app has the latest update, if not update that fixed it for me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mcampo said:

I am having issues with the App and my Sea Pass will not show up. It shows for like a second a disappears. I can view online. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution? We sail in 24 days. Thank you 

check and make sure your app has the latest update, if not update it, that fixed it for me.

2 hours ago, Scotty G said:

Go online and print the SetSail pass. I am glad I did that since my phone locked up a couple of cruises ago. Thankfully had the paper copies!

When oh when ....do we get to cruise with you again?.  Miss you two!!  🙂 

Bucky said to say "hi"!!  

5 hours ago, island lady said:

When oh when ....do we get to cruise with you again?.  Miss you two!!  🙂 

Bucky said to say "hi"!!  

We will be on Harmony with you Thanksgiving weekend. Doing Allure this weekend and Mariner Nov 6th. 

On 10/19/2021 at 8:19 PM, Mdta said:

Do you need to print out your Set sail pass or is saving it on your phone okay?

Here's my 2 cents.

At this time with a pandemic still going on, I don't want anyone potentially touching or grabbing my phone to try and scan it. It's up to my face and mouth when in use. And if you flash your phone at someone, they just reach out and adjust it so they can read/scan it. No. No. No.

A piece of disposable paper is just fine. Keep those germy hands (which have touch hundreds of other phones) away from my most handled device. (This comes from someone who has been on 3 cruises since restart). 

Edited by BirdTravels

8 hours ago, Scotty G said:

We will be on Harmony with you Thanksgiving weekend. Doing Allure this weekend and Mariner Nov 6th. 

Nice!!  🙂  We are on Harmony B2B on 11/28 and 12/5.   

Will be good to see you and Linda again...has been far too long!  

Have a great time on Allure and Mariner!  We are headed to wine country in Washington state on the 4th...will be a bit chilly there!  😮 

• Like 1