Health Assessment

pinniped71

2 minutes ago, pinniped71 said:

Hey all.  When did you receive your request to complete the health assessment?  We are in our 72 hours window sailing out on Monday and we have not seen it yet. 

TIA!  

You should probably see it some time tomorrow night. That's when I saw it last time.

You can see it before you get the email. 

3 days is 72 hours. ..before next monday.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, pinniped71 said:

Hey all.  When did you receive your request to complete the health assessment?  We are in our 72 hours window sailing out on Monday and we have not seen it yet. 

TIA!  

I sail Saturday, got the email yesterday but it wasn't available to complete right then.  I checked some time after 2 am, it was available then.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, stellarose said:

so people will get a new one if we filled out one months ago???

There are 2, can’t remember exactly when you get the first one, right after you book I think.  The other will show up in your Cruise Planner 72 hours prior to your sailing date. It’s basically the same questions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bostwick girl said:

There are 2, can’t remember exactly when you get the first one, right after you book I think.  The other will show up in your Cruise Planner 72 hours prior to your sailing date. It’s basically the same questions.

Trying to remember from last cruise, I think the vaccination survey had one to three questions while the health questionnaire had about five.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

We cruise Sunday.  This afternoon I got an email saying we needed to complete a health assessment in addition to the vaccination survey but when I looked at my to-do list there's no health assessment there.

We cruise Saturday. We received the health assessment email yesterday am. It was not on our planner.
It was there this morning when I checked. Takes 3 seconds to fill out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For our Sept 26 cruise we got the email saying we had 48 hours or some such to complete the health assessment. When I checked our planner it was not on there but some hours later it was. It appears they shoot out the emails before they put the health assessment on your planner. Not great scheduling on their part, but if you get the email and the health assessment is not on your planner don't panic, just check back later or the next day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, stellarose said:

so people will get a new one if we filled out one months ago???

Yeah it’s in my Panorama review that’s happening now. My cruise actually got the email in the afternoon and the assessment didn’t show up until that night. But here it is.

7A18FFB5-46C5-42B4-9CBA-A4E2F65B4B35.thumb.jpeg.ea510bc1c6373fb9a26a806c7de0c74c.jpeg8F794DCC-5DBF-48C0-B18C-26C4DBBDBC8C.thumb.jpeg.ec2f43e6ffa29433cec6e99c75a257fe.jpeg867E0F45-E2C6-44E7-B702-A05F2985A613.thumb.jpeg.dfb8068daa787121f91a4000045da231.jpeg73A72317-F453-4CB6-A9E0-383BADE7BFB0.thumb.jpeg.ffe9f2eabac6285de527b379ee5b5c78.jpeg