Test

jcool

For international travelers was a test (pcr or antigen) available on board?  I've looked around various cruise lines and RC either doesn't show it on web page or don't do it onboard.  There was one vague post else where, but test were only done on last full day at sea.  If you had a port of call on the day before your disembarkation day that pushed it back even further.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, brillohead said:

Depends if you need it to return home (international) or if you have an unvaccinated child.

I thought that arriving back into the US from say a caribbean cruise and flying home to another state an unvaccinated child that hasn't reached the vaccine age range group yet won't have to be tested again.

14 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I thought that arriving back into the US from say a caribbean cruise and flying home to another state an unvaccinated child that hasn't reached the vaccine age range group yet won't have to be tested again.

I think they've been testing unvaxed children mid-cruise, so that if there are any cases on-board, they can catch them and quarantine as needed.

4 hours ago, brillohead said:

I think they've been testing unvaxed children mid-cruise, so that if there are any cases on-board, they can catch them and quarantine as needed.

Thanks...good to know we hopefully won't have to worry about this and cruise end day can head directly to the airport for our flight home from MCO-LAX.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ashland said:

That is correct. 

• Thanks 1