Magic - Aft Stairs?

IMKTDQT810

Hello All,

We sail on Magic June 2022, but I was looking at the aft cabins (never been in one but we will be staying in one this trip) and I noticed a single set of stairs on both sides of the ship. I went up a few levels and down a few levels on the Carnival Site of the Ship Map and I still see them. Does anyone know if these are for passengers or ship crew only? Are they marked as such or just a "unmarked door". Through research (years ago) I was able to find those "front doors" on the Pride that brought us to great bow views and nobody seemed to ever be out there but a few other ppl that knew about it, since the door were not marked. TIA!

image.png.2b5475580c38060b9395a0004e8c53fe.pngimage.png.4d64549d7224a552b97be3e6a6f0c82d.pngimage.png.a85a00a8dd12ee9538dc634f47d02230.png

DW and I have lived in many aft cabins in the past. The stairs shown are "crew only" except during Muster. (Drill or Actual) During Muster those stairway doors are open wide for all to use. You would know if you are in the crew area if all walls are white, no carpet, and not decorated with colors and paint.

• Like 1