Noble Caledonia Menus

Host Jazzbeau

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks, I didn't read all of them but this was super helpful for a trip I'm thinking of taking in 2024. I'm going to read your reviews too. This might be the wrong thread, but we are looking at different itineraries than you, but curious about the onboard experience and will look at your reviews with that in mind. Thanks for all you do in these forums!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CPT Trips said:

Is it safe to assume breakfast is a standard menu?

Is wine included at mealtimes, breakfast excluded. 

It's a British cruise line, so 'full English breakfast' is of course offered every day.  Plus Eggs Benedict, which is what I always order.  And I'm sure there were other things, but as I said I don't look past EB on the menu.  There is also a table in the dining room with pastries, cereal and fruit.  And a selection of pastries in the bar lounge [where there is also a really good espresso/etc machine, which is available 24/7 – my other breakfast choice was to go there for pastry and latte].

Wine (red and white) is included at mealtimes (also beer), and I found the selection satisfactory.  If you didn't like the bottle the waiter was pouring, they would get you any of the others in the rotation.

One interesting thing is that there is no other wine available – no upgrade package, no wine by the bottle.  [I didn't check this, but I suspect that they would have no problem with your bringing on your own wine – after all, that saves them the cost of the included wine you're not drinking!]

There is also a bar in one of the lounges that has a full range of spirits and liqueurs [at extra cost, except usually one night per cruise when they announce that drinks are on the owner].

• Thanks 1