Port change Jan 29 2022 Odyssey?

jonj

Does this mean they are changing the port?  Originally this itinerary was GC, Aruba, Curaco. Now it shows both Jamaica and GC. When I look at excusions and choose only Falmouth it shows the GC excursions. 

image.png.8a78393a8498f34340a42e4f33b2c3e4.png

Our March 12, 2022 cruise is also now showing Falmouth and Grand Cayman for Day 3. When I look at the cruise using the Royal App. It is showing Falmouth only for Day 3. Nothing official from RCI has been issued to our TA or us yet.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

Same, nothing yet official but on the app now GC is no longer listed for our Jan 29 date and Falmouth is listed. On the excursion area of the planner it has Falmouth but the GC excursions so its updating somewhere just not fully. 

2 hours ago, jonj said:

Same, nothing yet official but on the app now GC is no longer listed for our Jan 29 date and Falmouth is listed. On the excursion area of the planner it has Falmouth but the GC excursions so its updating somewhere just not fully. 

Same for April 9.

Seeing the same type thing on our 15 Jan Odyssey cruise - Excursions still available for Grand Cayman but everything else showing Nassau instead of original stop at Grand Cayman.  I suspect Grand Cayman is being cancelled due to having to tender, given the current COVID situation.

Ours at the end of February was changed from GC to Nassau.  I knew GC would not be open yet but I’d hoped for CocoCay instead.  Nassau is just yuck…..

Oh well.  We booked for the ship anyway and will just make it another sea day.  Now wishing the price for those Jr Suites would come down…..we have an extended balcony which will be fine.  Just couldn’t see over 7k for a jr suite for this sailing.  Instead we did the UDP.

1 minute ago, cruiselvr04 said:

Ours at the end of February was changed from GC to Nassau.  I knew GC would not be open yet but I’d hoped for CocoCay instead.  Nassau is just yuck…..

Oh well.  We booked for the ship anyway and will just make it another sea day.  Now wishing the price for those Jr Suites would come down…..we have an extended balcony which will be fine.  Just couldn’t see over 7k for a jr suite for this sailing.  Instead we did the UDP.

I agree, we did book for the ship and Aruba / Curacao, we had hoped for Coco Cay as we haven't been there yet. While disappointed, glad we will be cruising so all good, more time to explore the ship.