MSC just stuck it to me again. Customer service won't budge.

mscdivina2016

MSC has moved my March 12, 2022 B2B cruise to February on the Seaview. The cruise now sails on February 13-27th out of a different country as well and they have not even told me yet.

Just discovered that their moving me makes it impossible for me to take my 1 week cruise in YC that sails February 19-26th.

SO I called and asked to be lifted and shifted to any cruise in January or early February at the same category and price. Nope!!!  I have requested a supervisor to call me be we know how that works out.

Steve

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, mscdivina2016 said:

MSC has moved my March 12, 2022 B2B cruise to February on the Seaview. The cruise now sails on February 13-27th out of a different country as well and they have not even told me yet....

🎯 🎯

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hamrag said:

🎯 🎯

Lol.

They have not made it easy, but it will be my turn once I actually get on a ship.

The lawyer I had for the Salsa cruise debacle has briefed me on my other options as far as onboard and post cruise. 👿

1 minute ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Lol.

They have not made it easy, but it will be my turn once I actually get on a ship....

If memory serves me correctly, you were scheduled to be on the NCL Spirit cruise midish March 2019, from Cape Town across the Indian Ocean etc. for 28 nights?

Then COVID-19 arrived in Europe, beginning to transmit from the Far East, and it was a bust!!

Apologies if I have you wrongly!

1 minute ago, hamrag said:

If memory serves me correctly, you were scheduled to be on the NCL Spirit cruise midish March 2019, from Cape Town across the Indian Ocean etc. for 28 nights?

Then COVID-19 arrived in Europe, beginning to transmit from the Far East, and it was a bust!!

Apologies if I have you wrongly!

It was the spirit in March of 2020 for 30 days. Leaving from Cape town.

5 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

It was the spirit in March of 2020 for 30 days. Leaving from Cape town.

Yes, of course it was!

The grief NCL caused with that whole debacle was way beyond acceptable....refusing to provide any compensation for flights other than a miserly $300 each no matter how much we were out. We had non-refundable hotel bookings also, and our insurer initially refused to pay out on flight costs totalling about £3k (premium plus class) because (incredibly) our flights still went ahead!!

That resulted in a loooooooooong battle, eventually ruled on by what is called The Financial Ombudsman here in the UK....glad to say we won it, and the interest applied for taking so long to settle just about covered the lost hotel costs!

So, MSC are not alone in the way their CS deal with us and RCCL have also been mentioned as not up to the mark.

• Like 3

On 11/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, mscdivina2016 said:

MSC has moved my March 12, 2022 B2B cruise to February on the Seaview. The cruise now sails on February 13-27th out of a different country as well and they have not even told me yet.

Just discovered that their moving me makes it impossible for me to take my 1 week cruise in YC that sails February 19-26th.

SO I called and asked to be lifted and shifted to any cruise in January or early February at the same category and price. Nope!!!  I have requested a supervisor to call me be we know how that works out.

Steve

Just got an email from MSC, I am now back on the March sailing but it leaves on the 13th instead of the 12th and its out of Phillipsburg instead of Martinique.

1 hour ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Just got an email from MSC, I am now back on the March sailing but it leaves on the 13th instead of the 12th and its out of Phillipsburg instead of Martinique.

And you had already changed your flights to Feb right? 

2 hours ago, styles27 said:

You may want to hold off on that to see if they change the cruise again. 

They are now offering the sailing for sale on the website.  I will wait, I will see how full the flights are before I switch it. Right now the planes are empty so rates may come down.

• Like 1