Carnival Legend 11/28 Sailing live...

IntrepidFromDC

13 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

They never had the roof totally closed above the pool on my 11/14-11/21 Legend cruise either. I wonder if it's working properly? If not they might want to get that adjusted before it gets much colder.

I think it was upper 40s when we sailed away and the top was partially open.  It was long sleeve weather under the open part but very comfy under the shut part (see pic above)

13 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

They never had the roof totally closed above the pool on my 11/14-11/21 Legend cruise either. I wonder if it's working properly? If not they might want to get that adjusted before it gets much colder.

I think it was upper 40s when we sailed away and the top was partially open.  It was long sleeve weather under the open part but very comfy under the shut part (see pic above)

On 11/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, IntrepidFromDC said:

Yes, rapid antigen.  We have another one this Friday for our cruise on Sunday.  Can't wait for first time look at the new blue and white paint job.

First, thank you for the Legend review. We were on her a number of years ago, but are happy to learn from you, how things are now since we’ll sail on her in early 2022.

Okay, apologies for the same questions re: testing, but I’m still confused...our local CVS advertises the Rapid Result Test (antigen).

1.that is the same Rapid Antigen test listed on the Carnival website, correct?

2.Is that the test that is done with a nasal swab and gives the quickest result?

Thanks for all of your helpful information. No rush for response since we don’t cruise until Feb. We’re fully vaxxed and boosted , just stressed re:testing.

3 hours ago, fair-winds39 said:

First, thank you for the Legend review. We were on her a number of years ago, but are happy to learn from you, how things are now since we’ll sail on her in early 2022.

Okay, apologies for the same questions re: testing, but I’m still confused...our local CVS advertises the Rapid Result Test (antigen).

1.that is the same Rapid Antigen test listed on the Carnival website, correct?

2.Is that the test that is done with a nasal swab and gives the quickest result?

Thanks for all of your helpful information. No rush for response since we don’t cruise until Feb. We’re fully vaxxed and boosted , just stressed re:testing.

1. Yes, but that's my CVS. Rapid antigen is fine for vaccinated cruisers 

2. Yes

18 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

I'm going to have to try a breakfast burrito on our next trip. 🙂

Blue Iguana is one of my favorite breakfast options. No line and great food with a little kick to help get you going.

OP I would also recommend you check out the spa area. Separate men's and women's sauna and steam room. Large private showers. It was awesome and I had the place to myself all week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1