Want to say, Thank You

justhavingfun

I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to do a review of your cruise, those who do live reviews , and those that just take the time to answer poster’s questions. All of you ( women & men ) deserve a pat on the back and a handshake for a job well done. I have seen favorite reviewers come and go , and I appreciate the new up and coming reviewers. Even when I had to grab the popcorn because it was getting vocal , at least we were discussing something we all love . So to all of my fellow Cruise Critics people. THANK YOU. I had ask a question earlier and added this to the end of that question, but I should have done this separately.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, justhavingfun said:

I would like to thank everyone who takes the time to do a review of your cruise, those who do live reviews , and those that just take the time to answer poster’s questions. All of you ( women & men ) deserve a pat on the back and a handshake for a job well done. I have seen favorite reviewers come and go , and I appreciate the new up and coming reviewers. Even when I had to grab the popcorn because it was getting vocal , at least we were discussing something we all love . So to all of my fellow Cruise Critics people. THANK YOU. I had ask a question earlier and added this to the end of that question, but I should have done this separately.

Hear, hear,!!! Well said.

I too truly enjoy the "Live from" posts. I can tell you, I don't think I could do posts everyday from the ship. I just don't have the patience or expertise so I indeed appreciate all live posts and the time you guys take out of your vacations to keep us up-to-date and informed.

Posters on CC over the years have offered us so much…

Advice on itineraries, cabin choices, hotel choices, dining  options, excursions…

A real flavour of what to expect…

A thirst to extend our horizons…

A smile on a dull day…

Vicarious travel experiences…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Advice on itineraries, cabin choices, hotel choices, dining  options, excursions…

A smile on a dull day…

Not to mention packing list ideas 

19 hours ago, chemmo said:

A smile on a dull day…

As have you...

bon voyage

3 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

As have you...

bon voyage

Thanks, we do try to ‘pay back’ when we can offering advice and comments on our limited areas of expertise….

We have been lucky over the years to have experienced very few issues re our cruises but on the one occasion we were really stuffed (our outbound flight from the UK to Fort Lauderdale via Philadelphia likely to be cancelled owing to bad weather) we were thrilled with the help we receive from CC. Local Philly citizens letting us know their airport would be shut before the airline did and suggestions of other flights! Because of this ‘heads up’ we managed to swap flights and still get over the pond. Even more memorable was  looking at CC on (finally) arriving in Fort Lauderdale to loads of posts wishing us well! Very, very touching…

• Like 1