Voyager of the Seas: 10 day Stockholm to Copenhagen excursion ideas?

Janie1229

Hi, I have a cabin on hold for Voyager of the Seas 10night Stockholm to Copenhagen from July 13-Aug 10. I know I've seen suggestions on booking excursions independently for some of the ports rather than booking through the ship? Any ideas are appreciated, assuming we CAN book independently which I know is up in the air. The ports are:

Stockholm Sweden

St. Petersburg Russia

Riga Latvia

Tallinn Estonia

Helsinki Finland

Visby Sweden

Ronne Bornholm Island Denmark

Copenhagen

I love the itinerary. Two days in St. Petersburg. Only 2 sea days. We plan on arriving at least one day early in Sweden and staying an extra day in Copenhagen. 

Thank you

We were booked on that sailing(I think you meant July 31, not July13). We just changed to the 7 night sailing July 24th-July 31st. We haven't finalized, but we want to spend 2 or 3 nights in Stockholm pre cruise. We may go to Copenhagen at the end of the cruise and spend a couple of days there.

We were booked on the 12 night Baltic from Amsterdam in May of 20, which of course didn't sail. There were going to be 6 of us traveling together, and we planned to book the SPB Royal all day with guide and driver in a van. None of the SPB excursions are in my cruise planner yet.

Lots of planning still to do.

Barb 

4 hours ago, Janie1229 said:

Hi, I have a cabin on hold for Voyager of the Seas 10night Stockholm to Copenhagen from July 13-Aug 10. I know I've seen suggestions on booking excursions independently for some of the ports rather than booking through the ship? Any ideas are appreciated, assuming we CAN book independently which I know is up in the air. The ports are:

Stockholm Sweden

St. Petersburg Russia

Riga Latvia

Tallinn Estonia

Helsinki Finland

Visby Sweden

Ronne Bornholm Island Denmark

Copenhagen

I love the itinerary. Two days in St. Petersburg. Only 2 sea days. We plan on arriving at least one day early in Sweden and staying an extra day in Copenhagen. 

Thank you

No need for excursion in Tallin, just walk into the old town. Maybe half a mile away

We did dog sled racing in Helsinki, then Church in the Rock.

Vasa museum in Stockholm.  ABBA exhibit around the corner. 

Do a general tour of St Petersburg first day, then Hermitage the 2nd

Copenhagen on your own is easy. Stay in Nyhaven

We get on the day you get off. Our cruise is 11 days round-trip from Copenhagen 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

Thank you John&LaLa, appreciate the feedback. Now I want to look at the itinerary on your Copenhagen trip! 

I like what you suggest. I think it's probably easy to try and squeeze too much in for each day and we need to focus on just a few things. 

• Like 1