Anytime Dining

Empehi

I hate to ask because there seem to be a lot of "critics" on this board but...I can't seem to find HOW to make a reservation before the cruise for AnyTime Dining.

I've logged in. Clicked on Dining and Beverage. Clicked on Make a Reservation, but only "For a Charge" restaurants show up. I clicked on Sort by "Complimentary", but the same 10 restaurants show up. Going on Independence. Thanks for your help.

12 minutes ago, pengle said:

I hate to ask because there seem to be a lot of "critics" on this board but...I can't seem to find HOW to make a reservation before the cruise for AnyTime Dining.

I've logged in. Clicked on Dining and Beverage. Clicked on Make a Reservation, but only "For a Charge" restaurants show up. I clicked on Sort by "Complimentary", but the same 10 restaurants show up. Going on Independence. Thanks for your help.

That's where you went wrong. It's called My Time Dining on RC. 😉 Start over. Click on dining, Then click on My Time Dining from the drop down menu. You should see the screen that says My Time Dining, Complimentary, and then to the right of that in a yellow box, Add To Cart. Click on that. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, loman said:

I booked MTD time slot  for a cruise Sept 2022 last week . 

Just now, Maitaivegas said:

Don’t you have to be on the ship to set up dinning?

2 minutes ago, loman said:

I booked MTD time slot  for a cruise Sept 2022 last week . 

My cruise is 1/29/22 and I can’t make any dining reservations yet.

so September is too far out.

on the app if you click on the head in the middle it should state MTD on it.

1 minute ago, Maitaivegas said:

I dont know if i get an early booking  perk for booking a suite this time ?

On your phone, click on the Royal app and click on dining at the bottom. The page that opens says "Dining" at the top and below that is dining venues, one says "Restaurants" which lists all of the restaurants available, and the other says "Main Dining". Click on "Main Dining" which opens up the traditional American Icon Grill (for scheduled early or late seating times) and the My Time Dining Room (Vaccinated only) to schedule your preferred times. The last option is "The Grande" which is for both Vaccinated and Unvaccinated. Make your selection from there!

If you have MTD scheduled but want to change it to go to the shows, just go to the MTD room on Deck 3 to ask the manager to make the time change for you. If you are in a "full" suite (not Jr), your suite concierge can schedule all of your times for you too!! Hope this helps! Cheers!

Edited by SilkySal
add
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

I booked MTD reservations this morning for our Harmony cruise in July 2022.

On 11/5/2021 at 8:04 PM, pengle said:

I had no problems booking our MTD times for our upcoming Independence cruise on the website. Be sure you scroll all the way down, as mentioned earlier. It is at the very bottom of the dining options.

9 hours ago, cganesh said:

or open up more slots once onboard?

Very likely, but this may depend on the capacity of the sailing. Go to the MDR and they'll likely be able to accommodate you earlier, though not likely before about 6:30.