Real-Time Pre, During and Post Review of the NCL Joy, November 27, 2021 Sailing in the Haven

Sthrngary

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my original intent was to savor this over a week or so, but... I read it all in one sitting. Thank you SO much! As I'm slated to do the Haven for the first time in March (a two-bedroom suite), I'm so excited. And now on to read the other information you've posted about the haven and watch your videos and generally just worship you as the Cruise God that you obviously are. 

THANK YOU! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2021 at 10:36 AM, Sthrngary said:

Private Beach Villa. One price for six guest. My personal favorite excursion.

65997566424__3C5ADB94-2C90-4385-A3F7-43F3F6DCBC7C.MOV

Gary, would you mind reposting this link as I cannot open it.    I am thinking about reserving one when we are there on 2/15/22.  Even though it is just two of us, it is our 25th wedding anniversary that day so I think I might reserve it as a surprise for my husband.  

2 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Gary, would you mind reposting this link as I cannot open it.    I am thinking about reserving one when we are there on 2/15/22.  Even though it is just two of us, it is our 25th wedding anniversary that day so I think I might reserve it as a surprise for my husband.  

I don't even know what the link was for.  What I can do is answer any and all questions you have for the Beach Villa.  I am at your service.

Cruise well.

31 minutes ago, Sthrngary said:

I don't even know what the link was for.  What I can do is answer any and all questions you have for the Beach Villa.  I am at your service.

Cruise well.

It was your video that you posted when you were at Harvest Caye (at least I think you posted a video).

15 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

It was your video that you posted when you were at Harvest Caye (at least I think you posted a video).

Here is my daughters TikTok.  

Here is my review of the NCL Joy H2.  That is all I have to post.  There are many video's on YouTube that show the Beach Villa in Great Detail.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sthrngary said:

Here is my daughters TikTok.  

Here is my review of the NCL Joy H2.  That is all I have to post.  There are many video's on YouTube that show the Beach Villa in Great Detail.  

Thank you.   I do remember seeing these when you first posted them.

I am going back and forth on going for it.    I definitely would if we were traveling with our two young adult children, but not sure I want to splurge for just the two of us.    

The only other costs would be food, drinks and tip, correct?

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

Thank you.   I do remember seeing these when you first posted them.

I am going back and forth on going for it.    I definitely would if we were traveling with our two young adult children, but not sure I want to splurge for just the two of us.    

The only other costs would be food, drinks and tip, correct?

Yes on the other costs.  Allow me to give you some thoughts on the subject.  My wife and I are going on the Breakaway in December.  I have booked the Beach Villa at $799.00. It used to be $699.00, what you going to do?  We always make friends onboard and since you can have 6 folks and that is a perfect amount, we will recruit some New friends to share in the expense. The risk is no one is interested, for me, worth the risk.

On the food and tips.  I will tell you, I wish those were included.  The food was average and the I refused to drink at the prices they had.  My wife got a bottle of wine and my daughter got drink.  Not cheap for sure.  Just my thoughts on that.

Cruise well.

3 hours ago, Sthrngary said:

Yes on the other costs.  Allow me to give you some thoughts on the subject.  My wife and I are going on the Breakaway in December.  I have booked the Beach Villa at $799.00. It used to be $699.00, what you going to do?  We always make friends onboard and since you can have 6 folks and that is a perfect amount, we will recruit some New friends to share in the expense. The risk is no one is interested, for me, worth the risk.

On the food and tips.  I will tell you, I wish those were included.  The food was average and the I refused to drink at the prices they had.  My wife got a bottle of wine and my daughter got drink.  Not cheap for sure.  Just my thoughts on that.

Cruise well.

Thank you for your additional input.   Also, am I correct that the $50 excursion would apply as well as the  Latitudes discount?

5 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Thank you for your additional input.   Also, am I correct that the $50 excursion would apply as well as the  Latitudes discount?

I can confirm that the $50.00 will apply.  Remember to book it with the first person listed as a passenger. On the Latitudes discount, I can not answer.  Regardless, it is a lovely experience. 

Cruise well.