Any one on rccl anthem of the sea?

4 hours ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

Thanks for posting the Compass.  Our cruise is on 11-28.  Is it true that we can only reserve showtimes through the app onboard?

You can book the shows by using the app once you are onboard or by calling the Box Office at 2323 during opening hours.  Opening hours are listed on the back page (top right) of the cruise compass.

Edited by psumother
Added another word.

14 hours ago, tomahawk246 said:

I am on this cruise, November 14. Thanks for all the information and keep it coming because it is very helpful. What is the weather like heading down to Cape Canaveral?

We did hit the tail end of the storm Monday night and had some minor rocking.  Remember, it is the Atlantic Ocean.  Take your motion sickness precautions (prescription or OTC), if needed.  Weather today (Tuesday) was in the 70’s, warm in the sun.  Had the cool ocean breeze.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Luv2Crus40 said:

Thanks for posting the Compass.  Our cruise is on 11-28.  Is it true that we can only reserve showtimes through the app onboard?

There's a number you can call as well. But reservations can't be made until you're on the ship.

8 hours ago, uncleboo said:

i have tried to look at the app and i can not get into the menus or details, i do not think you can get in until you are on the cruise

You should be able to see sailings about 90 days out, but the info (including the menus) may not be complete/accurate unless you look at one of the closer in ones or the current one.

Edited by Biker19

10 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I think someone is [beyond] excited to be sailing Anthem in 25 days.  😄 

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! LOL 🤪 Wooohooo! It’s been a rough 19 months working here at the hospital. Even my co-workers tell me I need a vacation (last one was 2013) and are honesty very excited for me. If I actually clear all of these hurdles and make it aboard ship, I’ll probably break down like a blubbering fool. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, matt1 said:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! LOL 🤪 Wooohooo! It’s been a rough 19 months working here at the hospital. Even my co-workers tell me I need a vacation (last one was 2013) and are honesty very excited for me. If I actually clear all of these hurdles and make it aboard ship, I’ll probably break down like a blubbering fool. 

And you should indulge yourself in a good sob!  Have a marvelous cruise.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, matt1 said:

Have a wonderful relaxing cruise!  You truly deserve it after a long vacation hiatus and the demanding challenges working in health-care these days.

Just do you - whatever you want to do whenever!  Enjoy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alexgtp said:

@matt1 will you live reviewing your cruise?????

That's a really tough question, since I haven't been on a cruise for a while and will probably think everything and everyone is just absolutely perfect LOL i.e. looking through rose-colored glasses so to speak. Even in real life I'm quick to overlook minor issues, so I may not be the best judge of what's great/good and what's bad/awful. I'll have to give it some thought and take lots of pictures. And since I will have the fast speed internet on the ship, I may post a little bit, especially while in port, as the memories are still fresh in my mind. I truly admire those that do Live threads, and how much time out of their own vacation they dedicate to keeping everyone informed.   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, matt1 said:

That's a really tough question, since I haven't been on a cruise for a while and will probably think everything and everyone is just absolutely perfect LOL i.e. looking through rose-colored glasses so to speak. Even in real life I'm quick to overlook minor issues, so I may not be the best judge of what's great/good and what's bad/awful. I'll have to give it some thought and take lots of pictures. And since I will have the fast speed internet on the ship, I may post a little bit, especially while in port, as the memories are still fresh in my mind. I truly admire those that do Live threads, and how much time out of their own vacation they dedicate to keeping everyone informed.   

I hear ya...

I for one would probably just post pictures without any commentary for my NYE trip. If the wife let's me use her VOOM access..😁😂

• Haha 1