Booking entertainment

We will be sailing on the Oasis earlyJanuary.  We already paid in full for the cruise as we got the payment not due for 30 day notice prior to payment- we are anxious to book entertainment for this cruise.  I "assume" things have changed regarding the process for booking entertainment due to covid.  Any idea when I can book our entertainment?  We will be in a sky class suite.

Thank you.

I am on your same sailings, and I assume it will be the same as it was on Odyssey a couple weeks ago.  You had to wait until you boarded and the app connected to the ship WiFi.  You could then book your entertainment and other onboard items that required reservations. 

We could not connect to ship WiFi in the terminal, but that was at Port Everglades.  I am assuming Miami will be the same. 

I am making a list now of show times, and if they are (V)axed only, or (E)veryone.  If a show is for Everyone, then everyone has to wear a mask, unless they separate them by decks, as they do for shows in the theatre. 

I hope to figure my preferred times for everything before boarding.  If I don’t get them the first week, I will the second.   We have been on Oasis so many times.  CATS and the Ice show are two we have seen before.