"Elevate" package not showing on reservation

mspink98

Good morning! After a long hiatus, we're coming back to Celebrity for a 10 day next spring. Booked through an online TA, did a lift and shift from this past spring, and then moved yet again to an itinerary that suits our schedule just a bit better, along with a bump to AQ and the "Elevate" package that includes the premium drinks package. When I log into my account on Celebrity, I'm not seeing that package, though. I have the option to buy a package, but that's it. We did just finally settle on this cruise on Monday, and we're not at final payment yet. Do I just need to be a little patient (not my strong suit 😆), or is this something to be concerned about?

Edited by mspink98

We had a similar situation where we upgraded to a Suite and the OBC  showed correctly but the beverage package and wi-fi still showed the Classic beverage and surf wi-fi at 10 days pre cruise.  I called Celebrity and was told to call my TA.

TA got it corrected.  

We have a cruise booked with Elevate.  It doesn't show on our Celebrity Account but it is on the invoice from the TA.   I think this is standard.  

In the past when we booked cruises with Celebrity that came with perks the perks never showed on our Celebrity Account online but were always on the TA invoice.  I always made sure to bring a copy of the TA invoice with us just in case but have never needed it.  

13 minutes ago, bebe08 said:

We have a cruise booked with Elevate.  It doesn't show on our Celebrity Account but it is on the invoice from the TA.   I think this is standard.  

In the past when we booked cruises with Celebrity that came with perks the perks never showed on our Celebrity Account online but were always on the TA invoice.  I always made sure to bring a copy of the TA invoice with us just in case but have never needed it.  

In the past and currently the beverage package and wi-fi should show up under Order History in the Cruise Planner with no charge.  Many times they don't show up there until after final payment.  Some TA's use their own invoice rather that the Celebrity Guest Copy - Booking Confirmation, so when I only have a TA invoice I don't feel comfortable until the bererage & wi-fi show in the Cruise Planner.