Dining Preference Question?

jeanlyon

20 minutes ago, yorkshirephil said:

I agree with your sentiment, this is why the "Ignore" option is handy to filter out the people who just want to belittle others or argue for the sake of it.

I never used the 'ignore button' when I first joined the forum, but recently I'm afraid, I've  now had to start.  Either I'm less tolerant than I used to be or............. 😉

Avril

26 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Where is the ignore button? I didn’t know there was one.

Let the cursor hover over the avatar/picture of the person you want to ignore, a box will appear with buttons at the bottom, one of them being ignore. You won't see posts from that person unless someone else has quoted them.

What am I ignoring?  😁  I am sure I have answered my own question re the website.  They probably have that Info section for Early Saver who don't get a definite dining preference.  My P&O confirmation says "Confirmed".

Why some of us have the Dining Option in My Cruises and some don't, goodness knows.  Another P&O glitch.  Their IT leaves a lot to be desired.  It's one of the main reasons I use a good cruise TA.  I can always get through.  They answer my emails within half a day.  They always get me what I want and always give me a discount, even though I have cancelled 3 cruises and got them to move 2!!

On 11/13/2021 at 8:39 AM, Jennizor said:

Where is the ignore button? I didn’t know there was one.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:07 AM, yorkshirephil said:

Let the cursor hover over the avatar/picture of the person you want to ignore, a box will appear with buttons at the bottom, one of them being ignore. You won't see posts from that person unless someone else has quoted them.

On 11/13/2021 at 11:44 AM, jeanlyon said:

I use it.  It's a good option.

Howdy  y'all! emo22.gif 

If you use the Follow feature on any threads or forums, when the ignored member posts on the followed thread or forum you will not get a notification of their post. Your Notifications will screen out your ignored members.

Hope this additional information will be helpful!  emo34.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Thanks 2