Third Excel Class to be "Carnival Jubilee," will debut in Galveston

talkorpi

Sorry to hear about your dad @firefly333. My dad passed right before our first trip to Disney, so I completely understand.  I will say that the hotel was great about moving our reservation and we ended up saving about $300 when we had to move the trip back a week since he was Catholic and couldn’t be buried during Holy Week.  I hope everything works out okay for you. 

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 9:27 PM, Oletruckdude said:

Read through all the posts here. Surprised no one mentioned there was a predecessor named Carnival Jubilee. Our first cruise was on her in 2001 out of Tampa. After that cruise we were hooked. 

Miss the midnight buffets. They were a hoot! And the live band sail aways. And the VERY elegant ELEGANT nights.

We will have to sail on the new Jubilee just so we can say we sailed both!

Kind regards.

Try a journey cruise where they bring back all those old school things.  Loved doing one,

On 11/19/2021 at 6:46 AM, CruiseAdict218 said:

Per John Herald, Carnival Vista will be moving to Port Canaveral and will be sailing 5, 6 and 8 day cruises to the Eastern and Southern Caribbean come November 2023.

Elation and Magic aren't available for booking that far out, so I expect at least one of those will be leaving Port Canaveral for another homeport.

6 hours ago, tidecat said:

Elation and Magic aren't available for booking that far out, so I expect at least one of those will be leaving Port Canaveral for another homeport.

After spending the summer of 2023 in New York,  the Magic will be repositioning to Miami.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:27 PM, Oletruckdude said:

Read through all the posts here. Surprised no one mentioned there was a predecessor named Carnival Jubilee. Our first cruise was on her in 2001 out of Tampa...

Same for the Mardi Gras! It was my first cruise for high school graduation in 1976. Imagine being 18, cash in hand, enough Brut cologne to make the entire bridge staff pass out and a cabin with my cousin, also 18. My liver took the rest of the summer to recover.

• Like 1