So what do you think of the room switches on Seashore?

lynnber

Just received a reminder last night from MSC that my final payment is due this week but yet I am still in a Guarantee Cabin.  I am on a b2b and booked it as one cruise, being in the same cabin.  On the first cruise our cabin is not available, if I go and try to book the second cruise our cabin is showing as available. Not happy at this point.  Going to call MSC again today and probably get nowhere!

I can't understand what is taking so long for them to assign cabins or give us our cabins back

1 hour ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Going to call MSC again today and probably get nowhere!

I can't understand what is taking so long for them to assign cabins or give us our cabins back

Good luck with both.

I just got my cabin assigned for 12/5 and I too am b2b but in 2 separate cabins.  I called and they told me they will put in a request. I had an awesome cabin before.

So I had a fit and cancelled under the pretense that Fantastica states I choose my cabin. I am now guarantee in Bella with a $340 obc.

2 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I believe it is 120 for YC

I think I read that, alright.   Possibly due to receiving a lot of last minute cancellations.

We don’t get refunds of our deposits, which is possibly why we have later final payment dates, regardless of category booked, as we’re less likely to cancel immediately prior to FPD. 

3 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Just received a reminder last night from MSC that my final payment is due this week but yet I am still in a Guarantee Cabin.  I am on a b2b and booked it as one cruise, being in the same cabin.  On the first cruise our cabin is not available, if I go and try to book the second cruise our cabin is showing as available. Not happy at this point.  Going to call MSC again today and probably get nowhere!

Called again, was on hold for 2 minutes.  Was told same thing, will get same type of cabin if not same cabin.  We shall see.  Will be very upset if I have to change cabins during the middle of the cruise but when I think about it, that will not happen. I booked 2 different cruises as 1 cruise so 1 booking number.  They will not assign us in 2 different cabins with 1 booking number. Whew that makes me feel better!

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Well, we've never made final payment on our Seashore Yacht Club B2B 12/4/21 and 12/11/21, continue to receive UPGRADE offers, have seen our original 'selected' stateroom 18006 (i.e., where we WANTED TO BE) for the B2B then changed to a guarantee, then changed to 16035 (i.e., where we WOULD NOT WANT TO BE) now.

What a mess.  We're glad we're not going.  We have too many great memories of MSC Yacht Club B2B cruises to go through all of this.

msc1.thumb.png.c1345f8ef3262ccad8473ef115871fc4.png

• Like 1