Current options for price drop

cableguy777

I noticed the cruise I have booked the price has dropped over $400 for the same cabin category.  I have already paid in full however the actual final payment date is Nov 22.  What would my options be maybe just some OBC?  It has been quite a few years since we cruised with Celebrity...

3 minutes ago, cableguy777 said:

I noticed the cruise I have booked the price has dropped over $400 for the same cabin category.  I have already paid in full however the actual final payment date is Nov 22.  What would my options be maybe just some OBC?  It has been quite a few years since we cruised with Celebrity...

Yes OBC!

Just make sure the price drop fare includes whatever benefits ie AI, that you expect. I tried to do this earlier and discovered that the residents and loyalty fare excluded gratuities, beverage package and wifi. Honestly it was almost breakeven... since I don't. usually drink that much..but decided not to move forward

1 hour ago, cableguy777 said:

My cabin went down and though I was paid in full since final payment wasn't due yet I was able to get a refund for the difference 

1 hour ago, cableguy777 said:

Call who ever you booked with and ask them.  Post back with what you received. 

Edited by davekathy

After a 55 min hold time before I got to speak with a Celebrity rep, I had the option of getting a refund of $495 that will be credited back to the original form of payment.  I also had her send me an updated Invoice which has all the line items broken down...  I really wish you could access this info on the website.  All the times I log in and go to manage reservation all that it shows is the names in my party, anytime dining, gratuities $279 (which is totally wrong) & the total amount I paid.  It did have an item listed as Discount -$400, but that has since disappeared.  I want to upgrade the drink package and such, but I don't have the option only to buy full price...  Guess I'll have to call back some other time to have that done, the rep tried to do that, but she said her system won't let her...  She did offer to transfer me to someone that could, but I have other things to do than to wait on the phone all day, to her credit the rep was very friendly and pleasing to talk to...

Once your cruise is past final payment you made be able to upgrade in the Cruise Planner.  The wi-fi & beverage package don’t seem to be added to tge CP until after final payment.  Also depending upon your Captains Club level you may get a discount on the upgrade.