Website down on Sunday

Markanddonna

I tried to get on but it is down for maintenance until noon Sunday (EST). Maybe this is the signal for a totally functioning and accurate website!  The the CSRs always say that the website will be fixed over the weekend. Maybe this is the big fix.  Is there an emoji for tongue in cheek?

New pricing structure has many more categories at varying price points for specific locations on ship. Biggest difference I've seen is Aurea no longer gets included beverage package or free massage, still get access to Thermal Suite and just 10% discount on spa service. That is a major downgrade, however, it does appear the've lowered the entry pricing for Aurea as well.

22 minutes ago, NameThatFunnel said:

New pricing structure has many more categories at varying price points for specific locations on ship. Biggest difference I've seen is Aurea no longer gets included beverage package or free massage, still get access to Thermal Suite and just 10% discount on spa service. That is a major downgrade, however, it does appear the've lowered the entry pricing for Aurea as well.

thanks four your feedback. Any change for Yacht Club?

31 minutes ago, LeCommandant said:

thanks four your feedback. Any change for Yacht Club?

Been mentioned before, but YC guest now get the Premium Extra Drink package, with drink up to $15. Any YC guest booked prior to Nov 15th will get the new enhanced beverage package. Also, not sure if YC receive access to Thermal Suite anymore, it is not specifically mentioned like it was before.

13 minutes ago, NameThatFunnel said:

Been mentioned before, but YC guest now get the Premium Extra Drink package, with drink up to $15. Any YC guest booked prior to Nov 15th will get the new enhanced beverage package. Also, not sure if YC receive access to Thermal Suite anymore, it is not specifically mentioned like it was before.

Thanks. I booked YC 3 days ago. I hope it is not a mistake 😉 

1 hour ago, NameThatFunnel said:

Personally, it is never a mistake to book Yacht Club. I typically book both YC and Aurea depending on cruise, I think with the changes it will be YC only going forward.

Of course it is never a mistake to do so 😉 I am looking forward 😉

1 hour ago, NameThatFunnel said:

Also, not sure if YC receive access to Thermal Suite anymore, it is not specifically mentioned like it was before.

Even with the site down, I can still see it....

• Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa.

Nothing is set in stone with MSC but I would be surprised if Spa access changes. 

Got sick feeling……website back up and my January cruise and March do not show up when I plug things into make a mock booking. Poof they are gone. Divina in March shows cruises before and after the March 27-April 8, 12 nite cruise to Panama but that one does not show up. Last time I experienced this my 12 night cruise turned into a 7 night on a different ship and different itinerary. 😡 I hope that isn’t happening again! 

So MSC are now calling the bog Standard cabins on Seaside and Seaview on the Aft sides of Deck 9 with the long Balconies Aurea Junior suites after already Downgrading them to a Fantastica cabin ... 🤣  What a damned cheek.

• Like 1