Venice Port

Littleribbie

Our May Gem cruise finishes in Venice....however I understand no ships are allowed. Ive been told,  2 different ports for where exactly we will dock...1 was Revenna and there was another place that was closer ( forget the name ) . Anyone know for sure where we will disembark. TIA....trying to line up transport to Venice...or decide if its easier to book hotel and transport directly thru NCL so not to waste precious time with cabs, luggage etc. 

I haven´t heard yet where NCL will dock instead of Stazione Marittima in Venice. RCI/Celebrity are using Ravenna which is almost 2 hours by bus. The industrial port of Marghera is another option. They wanted to build a cruise terminal there for interim use. MSC is currently checking-in at Stazione Marittima and then bus the passengers to Monfalcone where they board the ship. Costa has moved to Trieste.

So there are a lot of options but I don´t know which one NCL will use.

steamboats

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, Littleribbie said:

Our May Gem cruise finishes in Venice....however I understand no ships are allowed. Ive been told,  2 different ports for where exactly we will dock...1 was Revenna and there was another place that was closer ( forget the name ) . Anyone know for sure where we will disembark. TIA....trying to line up transport to Venice...or decide if its easier to book hotel and transport directly thru NCL so not to waste precious time with cabs, luggage etc. 

Have you found out more about where your NCL Gem cruise in May will start and end instead of Venice?

• 2 weeks later...