Bora Bora before or after cruise

carlsbadguy

Personal choice, but I'd do the ship first and BB hotel second. The reason being there is so much to see and do on this cruise. A port a day in one of the most beautiful places in the world keeps one very active. Afterwards lovely BB calls for a little oozing into a hammock and sucking in all that glory from one of the most perfect places in the world. Not that you won't ooze on Wind Spirit too 😉 or enjoy all the activities on the land portion in Bora Bora. Bora Bora is also the perfect ending to a vacation.

An alternative. Why not do Twice the Tahiti and spend either 17 or 18 days on Wind Spirit? You'll get 4 days total on Bora Bora and also get to visit a perfect coral atoll, Fakarava. And and extra day on most ports. Once you step on that glorious ship you will not want to get off, and thank the heavens for placing you there. 7 days is too brief for the beauty, comfort, wind in sails, superb dining on Wind Spirit. (Starting to sound like an advertisement- sorry.) I'm betting the financials of 18 days boat, vs. 7 days boat + 5 days BB with hotel and dining, would be near equivalent if that matters to you.

I'm doing a third Twice the Tahiti along with some nice people from this board 8/4/22 COVID permitting.

Happy vacationing!

• Like 1