Booking on board

uktog

4 hours ago, uktog said:

Searched everywhere and cannot find the answers - if we book another AQSC or a Victory Lines cruise onboard would there be any incentives?

Thanks

There must be. On the Duchess last August, we had an AQSC onboard sales rep there the whole cruise.

We booked on board during our cruise a couple of months ago.  I'm not sure if the offers are always the same but we got $100 onboard credit, a 10% discount, and the real clincher was getting the paid in full discount without paying in full.  In our case that was the same discount we would have gotten if we had paid in full roughly a year in advance but we now don't have to make that payment until 120 days prior to the cruise.

Almost forgot, we also had the booking transferred to our travel agent to get a bit more onboard credit.

Edited by ericosmith
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ericosmith said:

We booked on board during our cruise a couple of months ago.  I'm not sure if the offers are always the same but we got $100 onboard credit, a 10% discount, and the real clincher was getting the paid in full discount without paying in full.  In our case that was the same discount we would have gotten if we had paid in full roughly a year in advance but we now don't have to make that payment until 120 days prior to the cruise.

Almost forgot, we also had the booking transferred to our travel agent to get a bit more onboard credit.

Great that’s what I needed to know especially keeping my agent in the loop

When we were on American Queen in early October the on board offer was free companion fare. Great deal.

Do not remember but it could have applied to 2021 sailings only.

We personally did not enjoy the trip enough to book another one.