Chops Grill +1

Does anyone know if Wonderland is included in that package? I thought I had read somewhere that it was excluded but when I bought it yesterday I didn't see anywhere where it said it was or was not included. The only caveat I saw was that teppanyaki was an extra $10 pp and that Chef's Table and taste of royal and maybe another was excluded.

52 minutes ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Does anyone know if Wonderland is included in that package? I thought I had read somewhere that it was excluded but when I bought it yesterday I didn't see anywhere where it said it was or was not included. The only caveat I saw was that teppanyaki was an extra $10 pp and that Chef's Table and taste of royal and maybe another was excluded.

what is Tappanyaki?

I couldn't figure for the life of me how to book the second, specialty dining reservation when I purchased this for an upcoming cruise. We wanted Jamie's for the +1 but will have to wait I guess to book once on board. We paid for Izumi for a third night as well. Going to bring my invoices as I have a feeling they will think Izumi is our +1 and will to go to guest services. 

4 hours ago, Blauelini said:

I couldn't figure for the life of me how to book the second, specialty dining reservation when I purchased this for an upcoming cruise. We wanted Jamie's for the +1 but will have to wait I guess to book once on board. We paid for Izumi for a third night as well. Going to bring my invoices as I have a feeling they will think Izumi is our +1 and will to go to guest services. 

Hi,

I’ll watch for the answer here too!  I booked this today. MY understanding (??) is we’ll be able to book that    “+1”  dinner reservation once onboard.  Well, we’ll find out soon — thanks for asking ….

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

5 hours ago, Blauelini said:

Yes, book it on board. Just go to any restaurant on embarkation day and they’ll sort it. You can also change your Chops day or time if the options you were offered don’t suit.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Blauelini said:

Did you look at the 3 night package? It might be less than the Chops+1 and Izumi 
They will not think your Izumi reservation is your +1 since it was a paid reservation 

Wen you book any of the dining packages they only reserve the 1st dinner in the dining package on say one or two, Then you book the rest once on the ship.

1 hour ago, LilBlackDress said:

Did you look at the 3 night package? It might be less than the Chops+1 and Izumi 
They will not think your Izumi reservation is your +1 since it was a paid reservation 

Wen you book any of the dining packages they only reserve the 1st dinner in the dining package on say one or two, Then you book the rest once on the ship.

The 3 night was what I wanted but was not in the cruise planner as an available option. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blauelini said:

The 3 night was what I wanted but was not in the cruise planner as an available option. 

Check once you are on board... They hold some back for people who are not online, tech savvy  or whatever you want to call them 🙂

So I was going to book the Chops +1 dining package.  When selecting the days to dine, cruise planner would only let me pick day 1 or day 2 at Chops even though if I were to pick ONLY Chops instead of Chops +1 I could pick any of the seven nights of the cruise. Maybe this is one of the conditions of the "deal."

25 minutes ago, chill6x6 said:

So I was going to book the Chops +1 dining package.  When selecting the days to dine, cruise planner would only let me pick day 1 or day 2 at Chops even though if I were to pick ONLY Chops instead of Chops +1 I could pick any of the seven nights of the cruise. Maybe this is one of the conditions of the "deal."

Yes, if you book any of the dining packages you have to select either day 1 or 2 for your first reservation. Presumably because those nights are the quietest for the restaurants. You might be allowed to change it on board when you book your second meal, but don’t count on it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 3:00 AM, Blauelini said:

With all of the multiple restaurant packages you need to make your reservations onboard. It says in the description something like “a courtesy reservation will be made for night 1” - once you get onboard go to any specialty restaurant, they will be able to tell you what’s already pencilled in for you (which you can change if you don’t like it) and they can book your additional nights 

9 hours ago, chill6x6 said:

Yes - along with the lower price comes some restrictions. You will be able to do the +1 on any night though 

• Thanks 1