Seashore Aurea Cabin with whirlpool and drink package question

Nymich

On 11/24/2021 at 10:48 PM, cruiseguyinorl said:

Depends when you booked. If prior to Nov 15th, then yes, Aurea comes with the Easy Drink Package. After Nov 15th, Aurea guests will have to purchase a drink package separately.

Bret

So what benefits now come with aurea?

8 hours ago, Missymssy said:

So what benefits now come with aurea?

Private sun deck, Spa thermal suite access and MyChoice dining.  MSC has removed the previously  included massage, drinks package and reed diffuser.  I believe they’re introducing a welcome bottle of bubbly with some chocs.  

Edited by Beamafar

11 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Private sun deck, Spa thermal suite access and MyChoice dining.  MSC has removed the previously  included massage, drinks package and reed diffuser.  I believe they’re introducing a welcome bottle of bubbly with some chocs.  

Wow! That's a disappointing reduction. I thought I'd read it was to receive EasyPlus under the new packages. I'll assume no reduction in costs to book Aurea if there's no package at all though! 

7 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Wow! That's a disappointing reduction. I thought I'd read it was to receive EasyPlus under the new packages. I'll assume no reduction in costs to book Aurea if there's no package at all though! 

Haven’t checked out prices since the change.  I’m not tracking anything at the moment as we’ve 3 booked within the next 15 months.  Apparently you’ll get a “discounted “ price on drinks packages.  IINM, this also applies to Fantastica bookings??   Don’t know if you’ve seen that Bella is now a “guarantee” booking. 

Just had a look at the ’Promo’  price for a Med sailing in next year’s Summer season.   Up until the changes, the PremiumExtra was included for Fantastica balcony bookings and “upgraded” to PremXtra for Aurea (from Easy);  now  the promotion is only for the Trio dining package:

61C0C3F0-DF4F-431B-A53B-A1A2ADE554B8.thumb.png.c235a6ad557c37b6c81e3e5391177850.png

10 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

CF 27 ... That was supposed to be happening but for some reason MSC have once again gone backwards, in the early released changes there was mention of 40% reduction for Aurea customers booking a Spa package but in the New line up there is no mention of how much!

Edited by sidari