Black Friday Sale

Jordanyaya1

Yesterday was very frustrating trying to get through to Celebrity. Over the past week I’ve left 3 messages with my CTP to return my call regarding the current sale. Unfortunately no response. Yesterday I called and was on hold for one hour and 40 minutes only to be disconnected. Called again and gave up after another 75 minutes on hold. Tried again last evening and finally got through. Talked to a very professional agent who was able to save me $875 on my existing reservation for a cruise in June. Be persistent, it pays off.

Sorry to hear of your long and frustrating holds.   I was luck that I'm a Zenith.   I called yesterday and the call went to an agent on the first ring.   I was able to reprice a reservation (not due to Black Friday) on a cruise that is 98% sold out.   A sky suite opened up and I grabbed it an put it on hold (the only one available) -  The agent was very professional and had a hard time getting the rate I had but eventually figured it out and applied the reductions then released the hold.  

Being on the West Coast 3 hours behind I find it easiest to reach Celebrity in in the 4-6 time frame. BTW Celebrity is Closed today for Thanksgiving.

Ironically, calling from Scotland I always get put through straight away when calling the American line (in my evening time) - the downside is that it can be hit or miss if they’ll deal with booking questions. I only ever call USA if it’s out of UK hours and is an immediate query I have or booking! 

I had to call them twice yesterday and didn’t find the wait time too onerous considering. Called first at 8:30 a.m and was on hold for about 30 minutes.  Then called back around 2 p.m and spent about an hour on hold.