Ships "tourists" able to get IN to St. Lucia

beshears

I know the 8 of us are not the only ones that plan to be visiting St. Lucia in January, 2022. At this point, does anyone know if you can book your OWN tour, or do you have to book through the cruise line??? Once I notified several people of the tour I used twice in St. Lucia, several people have booked it as well.

We have a RCL going there mid Dec and they are saying vaccinated guests may do a ship tour or a "government approved" tour, but can find nothing to indicate what government approved is or how you confirm it.

www.stlucia.org/covid-19.

St Lucia protocols for Cruise guests is that fully vaxxed visitors, including cruise passengers, are free to roam the island as they like - following the island protocols (masks, social distancing, etc).  They are not limited to ship's tours or gov't certified tours, etc. That's St Lucia policy.

However, cruise lines can, and are, setting their own policy - and that's what you'll have to abide by..

Good luck. Safe travels

You can visit stlucia.org for more information however once you are fully vaccinated you can register with any government certified tour operators. I know fram tours has been touring with cruise ship passengers. Perhaps you may want to check them out. You can also visit St. Lucia social media pages for more information 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Reedprincess as I've been very concerned about St. Lucia in particular. "IF???" I have to do the cruise line I will, but since I have done twice the touring agency, I am hoping we can still use them instead of the ship.

Just in case someone did not see my response right now in regard to St. Lucia, I have been in contact with Cosol Tours, and they confirmed to me today that they are government approved, so we will be doing their tour in January if nothing happens.

• Like 1