Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

I moved closer to the entrance and sat my coffee on that hand sanitizer station. One lady walked up, said “alright” and showed me her phone. Then she said “oh wait you don’t work here.” I must look really official in my department of domeland  security shirt.

4F803CF4-00B8-4502-B0AC-B327A0201C7E.jpeg

• Haha 13

15 minutes ago, grantbob said:

Hi Greg. Just catching up. Would you recommend that parking lot in Galveston or would you do something else? Thanks. 

The shuttle wait was bad. I would park closer to the port so I could walk if I wanted. I tried to book EZ and lighthouse but they were both sold out so I just booked the cheapest. I waited 20mins for the shuttle but some said they were there 45mins.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

I don’t think I’ll ever be a 12 hour French toast guy. I want to be that guy. I’m trying to be that guy. I love French toast. I just don’t think it was meant to be cooked in a huge block. It was better than last time but that center just doesn’t seem cooked. I just ate around the edges. Then the waiter asked if I wanted dessert. I thought maybe since I didn’t eat much this would be a good time to try a brunch dessert. Something I’ve never done before. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1