Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

Now the only good thing about that elevator system is on a port day I can get on the 3-12 elevator knowing its not coming up from deck 0 with people.kind of like the glass elevators used to be. I t think that’s kind of what they tried here.

• Like 4

Oh the biggest problem with the elevator system is if you are going say 3-10 and you hit the 3-12 button, 0-12 and 0-15 won’t stop unless you also hit their buttons. And If you do you’re going to have elevators stopping that don’t need to stop. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Elevators. Vista does not have smart elevators like horizon and panorama. Mid and aft are regular elevators. Forward have this screwed up system where certain elevators go to certain floors.

0F082C52-693F-4B33-8F0F-621E9FAC24F7.jpeg

68B0DD93-A87E-4488-815A-056495AC2C59.jpeg

3942B3B8-242E-4B78-991F-3D9B4E13D39E.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Now the only good thing about that elevator system is on a port day I can get on the 3-12 elevator knowing its not coming up from deck 0 with people.kind of like the glass elevators used to be. I t think that’s kind of what they tried here.

9 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh the biggest problem with the elevator system is if you are going say 3-10 and you hit the 3-12 button, 0-12 and 0-15 won’t stop unless you also hit their buttons. And If you do you’re going to have elevators stopping that don’t need to stop. 

Good to know. On the Horizon and Panorama, smart elevators and stupid people = MAJOR frustration. :classic_angry:

• Like 6