Royal's ships 2023/24

On 3/11/2023 at 5:22 AM, Suzcruz75 said:

Apparently week of 1st May the 24/25 season will be released.

seems a lot later than normal and looks like just Ovation and Quantum again

Looking to head 'down under' for the first time in 2025. Looking at booking a NZ cruise on Royal with a few days prior to do a bit of exploring Australia.

We'd be fine with either of them. Have done Anthem / Odyssey before so know what to expect. I take it there's nothing majorly different on OZ / NZ cruises compared to Europe / Caribbean 🙂 Thanks

16 hours ago, woodscruise said:

Do you think that Princess will offer a 2025 world cruise ex Australia?

It had become a regular event before the shutdown and they have them in 2023 & 2024 on Coral. Logical to expect another in 2025, and having Crown in Sydney past April sort of confirms that - or at least a Pacific or Indian circle. The grand ships will transit the new Panama locks.

I am surprised Royal hasn't looked to fill the calendar here and do something similar for one of their Radiance or Vision class ships.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:56 PM, arxcards said:

Chili will understand us going OT, and we are in speculation season. I like the grand ships.

I

See, back on topic 😂

You may as well use this thread to discuss Princess Medallions Geoff , I think the full moon is soon.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

You may as well use this thread to discuss Princess Medallions Geoff , I think the full moon is soon.

Slightly different to the blue moon, when Royal send Oasis or Icon to Australia to cruise to Lelepa for a perfect day ashore 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Can’t  see the problem really,      a “ Princess ” is  part the “ Royal” family.

• Haha 1

Been looking through the ports bookings for Princess 2024/2025.

Looks like Diamond will come from Asia, last cruise ends in Tokyo on Sept 4th 2024,  Tokyo to Australia via Darwin (18th Sept).

Brisbane 24th Sept

Sydney 26th Sep

Melbourne 28th Sept. 

Will then do a couple of 14 nighters and 7 nighters, looks to be South Australia ports and Prob NZ.

Departs Melbourne 7th Dec 

Sydney 9th Dec

Brisbane 11 Dec where there are bookings until 17th Feb 2025.

A booking in Sydney on 21st Feb then possibly a trans pacific as there are no Darwin/Brisbane bookings going north, or maybe heading around the bottom of OZ but can't find anything from there.

Looks like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane all get some departures. 

I know, too much time on my hands.....it's raining here today😛 and we have a couple of special birthday/anniversary's in October 2024, so get those itineraries out!!

• Like 1

Crown and Royal have bookings in Sydney, and can' work out what the Grand is doing as Melbourne has random Princess ship bookings......and since this is a "Royal" thread, wish the Brilliance/Radiance were coming back. Been on Ovation and have a Quantum booking for Xmas as we got it really cheap and have compulsory leave.....but they are just too big for us, but I do love the Solarium area🥰

13 hours ago, cheznandy said:

Been looking through the ports bookings for Princess 2024/2025.

Looks like Diamond will come from Asia, last cruise ends in Tokyo on Sept 4th 2024,  Tokyo to Australia via Darwin (18th Sept).

Brisbane 24th Sept

Sydney 26th Sep

Melbourne 28th Sept. 

Will then do a couple of 14 nighters and 7 nighters, looks to be South Australia ports and Prob NZ.

Departs Melbourne 7th Dec 

Sydney 9th Dec

Brisbane 11 Dec where there are bookings until 17th Feb 2025.

A booking in Sydney on 21st Feb then possibly a trans pacific as there are no Darwin/Brisbane bookings going north, or maybe heading around the bottom of OZ but can't find anything from there.

Looks like Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane all get some departures. 

I know, too much time on my hands.....it's raining here today😛 and we have a couple of special birthday/anniversary's in October 2024, so get those itineraries out!!

Hey Chez,

Great sleuthing. Do a copy/paste of your post and start a Princess 2024/25 thread. This is a great starting point.

14 hours ago, cheznandy said:

I figure she will head back to Asia. Sun Princess used to have a similar split of seasons between Japan & Australia.

8 minutes ago, springaussie said:

About a month ago the repositioning to and from Singapore for Carnival Splendor went on sale July to September 2024.

Sydney Ports hasn’t edited the bookings yet.

I wonder how accurate Sydney Ports is in keeping us up to date. 

Perhaps CCL hasn't notified them of the change, not peak time and only P&O and Carnival there.

I think they are pretty accurate re dates, just the cruise lines don't give the correct ship🙃

3 minutes ago, springaussie said:

It will be interesting to see if Royal make some sort of announcement this week about the future cruise deployment from Australia 24/25. 
Princess 24/25 is apparently going on sale later in the week.  

I'm guessing we'll find out in a month or so. Australia 24-25 for Royal goes on sale first week of May

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

It will be interesting to see if Royal make some sort of announcement this week about the future cruise deployment from Australia 24/25. 
Princess 24/25 is apparently going on sale later in the week.  

They’d love to draw attention away from Princess’ release.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if this part of the Private Island Launch! 

Royal Caribbean are having a Beach Party at South Bank Brisbane.

14 - 15 April 2023

Royal Caribbean Beach Party Club.  

Come along and experience Royal Caribbean. 

Edited by springaussie

39 minutes ago, springaussie said:

14 - 15 April 2023

I think they are opening a new pond at Brisbane sewage plant.

Disney is going home port it’s new ship in Singapore 2025 .

Do you think Royal will up the competition with an Oasis? 
Icon 2 has just started construction maybe it will be heading to Singapore in 2025 ?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:40 PM, springaussie said:

14 - 15 April 2023

I just figure it is the 2024/25 season launch, although they could do a fair bit to Lelepa over the next 18 months - or at least be hopeful enough to put it on some itineraries.

Edited by arxcards