Premium Plus beverage package = all Starbucks

LG123

2 hours ago, glennmartin said:

are you 100% correct as just been told by NCL today that starbucks is not included in ANY drinks package

Well I was on getaway 24 September and upgraded, all Starbucks drinks were included from the Starbucks outlet in Atrium 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Pretty dear price to pay to wait in long lines for coffee. 

Yes and no.  Depends on perspective. 

My wife loves coffee and likes Starbucks.   She'll have 2 or 3 drinks from there per day.  Those drinks will make hee happy.   When she's happy, she let's me do more things that I enjoy.  And it's much cheaper than the Prada purse she wants!

Yes, steep price for coffee.   But also small price to pay for peace.

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

16 hours ago, flyguyjake said:

4 of us traveling in a Haven suite. 2 in our party don't drink alcohol. Do we have to pay for all 4 upgrades or can only 2 of us upgrade? Thanks

I was on the escape November 13-20. 4 of us in reg balcony room. They let 2 of us upgrade, we purchased first day on ship.

20 hours ago, nicole&darren said:

How did the starbucks purchases work? are you allowed to purchase 2 drinks at a time like everywhere else on the ship? also how often are you allowed to get it?

trying to decide if its worth the extra cost.

They let me order 4 coffee (drinks) and just swipe my card. Every morning.

On 12/2/2021 at 5:57 PM, phillygwm said:

That's nice, but which bars have Veuve? 🙂

We got a bottle with dinner at Bayamo, I'm sure it was served at other restaurants, but we prefer red wine. Never tried to walk up and order from a bar, but I bet if I asked, someone would have made it happen. Everyone went out of their way to get us anything we asked for.

4 hours ago, tcase518 said:

I was on the escape November 13-20. 4 of us in reg balcony room. They let 2 of us upgrade, we purchased first day on ship.

They let me order 4 coffee (drinks) and just swipe my card. Every morning.

We got a bottle with dinner at Bayamo, I'm sure it was served at other restaurants, but we prefer red wine. Never tried to walk up and order from a bar, but I bet if I asked, someone would have made it happen. Everyone went out of their way to get us anything we asked for.

Were you allowed to use it at Starbucks more then once a day? 

On 12/4/2021 at 8:22 PM, saltsandknit said:

on the Gem it was at Magnums and it was advertised heavily.

On 12/2/2021 at 5:57 PM, phillygwm said:

That's nice, but which bars have Veuve? 🙂

Just got back from the Escape. I was able to get Veuve at every bar I tried except O'Sheehans. Haven, Atrium Bar, Cagney's, La Cucina, a couple of other random bars. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nicole&darren said:

Could you use it at Starbucks more than once per day? Was there a limit? Trying to decide if it's worth it. Thanks 

We used it more than once a day and never had any charges. We also never had any lines either.

• Thanks 1

Premium Plus Beverage Package (ages 21 & older)
Available as an Upgrade from Free at Sea Premium Beverage Package

$128.00 USDper person per day

Beverage Package

ITEM #: PPB

If getting in touch with your more decadent side is on the agenda, then this is for you. Our Premium Plus Beverage Package includes the widest selection of beverages by the glass, such as Veuve Clicquot, Patrón Añejo, The Macallan Quest and more. Enjoy all beverages by the glass throughout your cruises including unlimited soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and select bottles of wine with dinner, plus, still and sparkling water, energy drinks, and specialty coffee!

Prepaid @ $128.00 USD per person per day plus 20% gratuity and beverage service charge.

Beverage packages must be purchased for all guests staying within the same stateroom, additional stateroom, adjoining stateroom or travel with.

Individuals under the age of 21 will be required to purchase the Soda Program.

For a full list of beverages, click here.

See full Terms & Conditions.

This is what I see on the website.  It says specialty coffee is included.  Wouldn't that mean Starbucks?  

• Like 1