Premium Plus beverage package = all Starbucks

LG123

13 hours ago, ElizaSTN said:

Wait what?  It’s specifically listed as one of the wines available by the bottle at dinner.  

It is.  But it's not on the P+ included list by the bottle (that would be Moet.)  Only included by the glass.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
26 minutes ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

6 months since the last post-

I want to confirm Starbucks is still included in the Premium Plus.

also...

What's included on the Soda Package other than soda?  

It was on the Joy in April.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NayRN said:

My last cruise I upgraded to premium plus just for Starbucks. Turns out, it was a lot cheaper to buy the coffee as I wanted them compared to what I paid to upgrade!

It would me quite an achievement to get value out of the Plus upgrade just at Starbucks. That is a lot of coffee to drink every day for a cruise (and I say that as someone who can drink some coffee).

1 hour ago, KeithJenner said:

It would me quite an achievement to get value out of the Plus upgrade just at Starbucks. That is a lot of coffee to drink every day for a cruise (and I say that as someone who can drink some coffee).

I learned the hard way! LOL No idea what I was thinking….but I know I won’t upgrade ever again. 

• Like 2

On 12/10/2021 at 2:04 PM, MNcruisingcouple said:

We are currently on the Breakaway and all Starbucks drinks are included.  When we upgraded our package, they specifically said that all Starbucks was included.  We have not tried it but there is no limit to the number drinks you can get.  Just go back throughout the day and get what you want.  On the downside the Vueve is not available at the bars, only the dining rooms.  My wife specifically talked to the beverage manager, and he would not budge.  Also, for those who like scotch the Johnny Blue has been removed from the ship much to my disappointment.   On our Epic cruise pre-pandemic it was part of the premium plus package.  I have to settle for Talisker.

As of 3/19 list of available items on Premium Plus it states bottles are at Dinner (only)

Please don’t tell my wife that I just upgraded up to premium plus for the second week of our b2b on the Epic in July.  We are literally talking “why don’t NCL have a package for Starbucks”.  I am having a hard time not laughing.

I am guessing that she will be surprised?

So, if I “have an accident” on the cruise y’all will know how this went.

I pulled the trigger and upgraded to the Plus package for my cruise on Getaway June 27th.  I decided that I don't want to think about what I can and cannot have. I want water, Starbucks, Veuve and The Botanical Gin and the upgraded wines at dinner.  For me I have done the math and know it will make sense.

• Like 5

On 6/11/2022 at 4:27 AM, Colorado Buffalo said:

Anyone have a wine list for the Premium Package? I've read there isn't much to choose from. 

Any research I've done certainly the selection seems to be limited. My wife likes New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, but there's no mention in the Premium Package, in fact, there seem to be very few choices of Sauvignon Blanc at all. Even on the Premium Plus, her preference is rare, but we are going to upgrade anyway for other selections of drinks, and the Starbucks

I've decided to upgrade the package for the cruise I go on next year. It's a late birthday present to myself and I just really don't want to be dealing with too many added extra costs outside of those incurred off the ship. Having the package helps with that and keeps my anxiety levels down about just how much I might be spending.

1 hour ago, MNcruisingcouple said:

Vueve is by the glass on the Premium Plus package.  But we still couldn't get it outside of a dining room.

We upgraded in April on the Jade and got though many bottles of Veuve, the majority of that in various bars around the ship.

38 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

We upgraded in April on the Jade and got though many bottles of Veuve, the majority of that in various bars around the ship.

I hope that's the case for us on future sailings.  In December on the Breakaway I tried everything, and I couldn't get a glass at any bar, only in dining rooms.

Just came off the Joy 5/29.  They had Veuve at Cellars , A List and the Dining rooms which had to go to A List to get it. As soon as I walked into Cellars, Tony had a glass for me without asking🙂. I went though a number of bottles by the glass and introduced a number of people at the bar to Veuve for the 1st time. As they let me get 2 glasses at a time. 

As stated above Veuve is only available by the glass. You can get Moët by the bottle in the dining rooms. 

1 hour ago, Mike A said:

Just came off the Joy 5/29.  They had Veuve at Cellars , A List and the Dining rooms which had to go to A List to get it. As soon as I walked into Cellars, Tony had a glass for me without asking🙂. I went though a number of bottles by the glass and introduced a number of people at the bar to Veuve for the 1st time. As they let me get 2 glasses at a time. 

As stated above Veuve is only available by the glass. You can get Moët by the bottle in the dining rooms. 

Yes, I'm looking forward to cruising on a ship with a Cellars.  Unfortunately the Breakaway doesn't have one.