Enchantment of the Seas Simulation Cruise 12/11/21

CFIGuy

1 minute ago, The Grumpus said:

I think we would have received them today, but since the 2nd invite had a respond by the 8th on it, RCG Special Events are still getting responses to the 2nd invite.  So they I think they need to wait until after that response date expires before they can put together the manifest.

Makes sense.  
I am enjoying a beautiful day at sea on Freedom of the Seas on our way to one of my favorite ports, Coco Cay!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!😎

8 minutes ago, arste said:

Makes sense.  
I am enjoying a beautiful day at sea on Freedom of the Seas on our way to one of my favorite ports, Coco Cay!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!😎

See you there - assuming we actually DO get our booking assignments. 

Have a perfect day at CocoCay!

46 minutes ago, CFIGuy said:

We’re neighbors, lol. I’m betting that the majority of pax will be on deck 7, maybe one other deck as well

I agree! 

I remember your CC name. I’m pretty sure we’ve met and/or been involved in a very active CC roll call for a previous cruise.  Maybe Oasis in 2010 or Mariner 2008?  

Yeah, probably Oasis 2010. If I remember correctly, I believe it was a cruise set up by a cc member. That was only my 3rd or 4th cruise ever, seems forever ago. Enchantment was actually my first cruise ever, and this will be my first time on it since then.

Got cabin assignment on deck 8. Having a devil of a time getting through the testing process though mainly my fault. Wrong birthdate day, chubby fingers will do it all the time. Now just have to wait to see if we are in the vac or unvac test group.

1 hour ago, NeepierRoad said:

My mom hasn't received her cabin assignment yet, is there something she should do or be doing?  She's not the most tech savvy so I've been helping her.  Thanks!

Mine came through a post to a folder extension and not a straight message to my email account, you/she may just have to search around in her email account.

Good luck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zebra36 said:

Mine came through a post to a folder extension and not a straight message to my email account, you/she may just have to search around in her email account.

Good luck

Thank you for your helpful advice!  I was able to find that she needed to sign and return a form which once she did, the cabin assignment email came almost immediately!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CFIGuy said:

Yeah, probably Oasis 2010. If I remember correctly, I believe it was a cruise set up by a cc member. That was only my 3rd or 4th cruise ever, seems forever ago. Enchantment was actually my first cruise ever, and this will be my first time on it since then.

That was a crazy roll call group.  Kelcie set that up - Probably 75000+ posts in that roll call.  I think CC deleted it because it was partly responsible for seizing their site. 😁

My wife & I and a few others, plan to be at the solarium bar around 6:00 if you want to say hello again.  Either way, we're looking forward to helping RCG get this ship back on-line! 

9 hours ago, The Grumpus said:

Probably 75000+ posts in that roll call.  I think CC deleted it because it was partly responsible for seizing their site.

Before the CC site "improvement" a few years ago, threads were limited to ~5K posts, a new one would be created and the old one locked.

Edited by Biker19

Got moved up a deck overnight, now I’m on deck 8. I’ll stop by the Solarium bar at 6pm as long as the bouncers let me by (aka not designated as an unvaccinated guest for protocols). My wife wasn’t able to get time off of work this week, so we’ll just be me. Hope sail away goes off without a hitch. The harbor has been under a gale warning forecast since the beginning of the week on Saturday night

10 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Before the CC site "improvement" a few years ago, threads were limited to ~5K posts, a new one would be created and the old one locked.

This was a roll call.  I’ve been in many RC’s with a lot more than 5K posts.  There was never any limitations of posts. 

We will head for the Solarium Bar at 6pm tomorrow night.  So exited to go back on the Enchantment after 18 years.  This ship was the first Royal Caribbean cruise we took.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Arlene and Harvey😎

10 hours ago, The Grumpus said:

This was a roll call.  I’ve been in many RC’s with a lot more than 5K posts.  There was never any limitations of posts. 

The 2014 Quantum maiden voyage Roll Call was like that - I seem to recall at least 3 threads due the post limit.