Live from Sky Princess 12/4/21 - 12/11/21

iamaqt2

For those on next week I would suggest to be prepared with card games, a good book just  to  add a bit more activity.

Lots of downtime and even the  trivia I have attended this week only had about 12 people playing.

Dinner has been super fast and it’s all a bit quiet at times.

(Not complaining)

I have a great book and a lovely deck chair…just sharing so people can be prepared.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

For those on next week I would suggest to be prepared with card games, a good book just  to  add a bit more activity.

Lots of downtime and even the  trivia I have attended this week only had about 12 people playing.

Dinner has been super fast and it’s all a bit quiet at times.

(Not complaining)

I have a great book and a lovely deck chair…just sharing so people can be prepared.

We found this to be the case on our Nov 10-20 Enchanted cruise.  We loved it, Founds some folks to play some 5 Crowns with on the back deck and absolutely chilled out!

Looking forward to it again starting Saturday.

Keep her tidy for us!  😎

Cheers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GonzoWCS said:

We found this to be the case on our Nov 10-20 Enchanted cruise.  We loved it, Founds some folks to play some 5 Crowns with on the back deck and absolutely chilled out!

Looking forward to it again starting Saturday.

Keep her tidy for us!  😎

Cheers

We love 5 Crowns!!!!!   Bringing that and Play Nine with us on our upcoming cruise.

On 12/14/2021 at 9:09 AM, Ride-The-Waves said:

I actually really hate these "look at me" type of posts.  Nothing informative and redeeming.  They should be banned - just like COVID threads.  FYI - I never read them.

This is just kind of a bitter perspective to take on these threads.  You're choosing to make take a jealous interpretation and flipping it around by blaming the authors of bragging. It's not them; it's you.

My view....everyone on here does their fair share of cruising and at the end of the day we all get our respective turns.  Most days, it is not your turn.  But it will be eventually.  That's reality...no big deal. I'm nothing but happy for whoever is up now and I'm happy to hear about their experience 🙂 Makes me look forward to my next.

• Like 6